Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (53124 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / Calas Vegas: Ayade Builds ‘World-Class’ Resort Despite Tinapa’s ‘$450M Setback / Ayade To Turn Tinapa Into University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by wwwihy: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
olisaEze:

Not just maintenance, the federal government through the Nigerian customs service also made sure the idea of a free trade zone in Southern Nigeria was killed.
No .... you are lying
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Badgers14: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
We lack maintenance culture in Nigeria.

If universities, skyscrapers built in 1900 are still standing in the western countries. Why shouldn't tinapa still be in a tip top shape. Tinapa is not upto 20 years old.
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
And that is where Donald Duke spent all the money allocated to Cross Rivers for 8 yrs.

So what if he did?

1 Like

Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
wwwihy:

No .... you are lying

Are u sure u read d article?
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by bhella10: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
doxijaw:

Ordinary clean water you don't have in Lagos and yet you typed this.

Of all the problems in the world it is clean water that is your problem. We have clean water in Lagos come and see for yourself
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Kenny9857(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
AlafinofOyo:
Tinubu is a criminal
deal with it
You are not fit to be a man embarassed embarassed
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by HeadShot: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Glare247:

What are u saying ?are u okay?

Are you typing from Benin republic IDP camp?
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by pek(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Madmohamed1:
The only time I travel to Nigerian is when I fill like I want to eat Bush meat because that country is jungle where all the animals leave including buhari and DSS EFCC PDP and APC.
Shame you don't know the difference between leave and live, feel and fill.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
It’s a good thing I didn’t need a long-winded news article to realize what I saw firsthand.

1 Like

Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Rogue98: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
What a terrible waste of resources

Meanwhile
Get Mtn data at a cheap price
500MB going for #150
For more than 2 weeks cool

Contact- 07067170591
Or Telegram 07067170591
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by 7lives: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Tinubu should be blamed for the abandoning of Tinapa cos he is the governor general of the Southern Nigeria

Lobatan.
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by blaze83(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Bad maintenance culture is also one of the challenges in Nigeria that isn't making us optimize potentials.
That's how I thought someone how to broker for consumables and he practically abandoned his skillshare deals and missed out on a $300 dollar per week contract to help manage & promote an NGO SM accounts!!!
Anyways I hope something positive is done to correct what the present state of tinapa is now!
In another news learn how to earn massively online(#100k) weekly using a set skill....it comes with a fee though.
Do you know that with a simple knowledge in transcribing you can earn $50 daily working from your home online.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

I'm interested...what is it about? Mail me here: iamuchenna@yahoo.com
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Seniorwriter(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
blaze83:

I'm interested...what is it about? Mail me here: iamuchenna@yahoo.com

I'm more active on facebook...you should be contacting me and not the other way round..Lolz.....my time here is to advocate and help willing legit earners anything away from that is on FB where I'm more active keeping my grind and mentorship activities topnotch.
So do the needful.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by sureinfo: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
All these long epistles and no pictures to back it up?
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by catloaded: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wasting of resources
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Cryptosmake: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wasteful clueless politicians
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
HeadShot:

This guy is a fulani herdsman...
He's not a Southerner
Nairalanders please take note....
And some how you think your brain work properly.
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Tinubu should be blamed for the abandoning of Tinapa cos he is the governor general of the Southern Nigeria

SHUT UP!!!
TAKE NOTE GUYS, THIS IS SIMPLYLEO ALTERNATE ACCOUNT
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

And some how you think your brain work properly.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by olisaEze(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
wwwihy:

No .... you are lying

I didn’t say it, abi you didn’t read were the author quoted a Mr Chinedu saying that the Nigerian Customs withheld imports meant for a free trade zone for duties?? The Nigerian Customs is paid & controlled by the Federal Govt. How can a FREE Trade Zone survive if duties are paid on goods destined there?
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!
Make me.
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by 9tailskid: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Bad maintenance culture is also one of the challenges in Nigeria that isn't making us optimize potentials.
That's how I thought someone how to broker for consumables and he practically abandoned his skillshare deals and missed out on a $300 dollar per week contract to help manage & promote an NGO SM accounts!!!
Anyways I hope something positive is done to correct what the present state of tinapa is now!
In another news learn how to earn massively online(#100k) weekly using a set skill....it comes with a fee though.
Do you know that with a simple knowledge in transcribing you can earn $50 daily working from your home online.

@Seniorwriter

Hello, I'm interested in what you said.
Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by plaindealer: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Typical PDP culture of waste, wasteful and thoughtless white elephant projects with lack of planning and lack of focus and abandonment, very typical.

Just sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.