Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth (156 Views)

Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth by Ajgw34(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
The injury - free Vaginal Delivery Blueprint

How to avoid Vaginal injuries at childbirth using the newly improved, personalised and easy-to-achieve 4 combination techniques that save you Time, Tears and Cost

As you know, your baby is developing every second of the day, so every second counts.

Infact, i even advice that one should have mastered this guide before taking-in. That way you would have sufficient time to apply through.

That also give you the privilege of determining whether to conceive a baby boy or girl. And you will also learn a healthy habit you would have started keeping 3- months before taking-in and lots more

View my profile to DM me to avoid being banned. Then will send d link to you.

(1) (Reply)

Rid Yourself Of Stress For Good With These Tips / Should The United States Require Proof Of COVID-19 Vaccine? / Nigeria Suspends Emirates Flights Over COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.