Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached (561 Views)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by alaribe1992(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Omo eh God is great my people, last year around October I was surfing the Auto talk section of Nairaland then I stumbled against the post of someone asking for a car recommendation.
So I just suggested a car to him and just jokingly said " oya credit me for my suggestion" ladies and gentlemen since that time I've forgotten whether there's anything like that or even any post like that I commented on. Straight forward last Thursday someone sent me a mail asking me to please send him my WhatsApp number, I didn't know what it was all about, so I texted him back to know what he wanted, so he told me he wanted me to give advice on a car to buy within a specific monetary budget. Na so we started talking about the car to choose especially between Lexus RX or Mercedes Benz. Just like that na so this bros asked for my account number and wired me 20k just like that, just for suggesting a car for him. My people is God not wonderful?
Someone I don't know just that I commented on his post on Nairaland and that was since last year. God will keep on blessing you more bro

Re: Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by Observer007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
How romantic!! No wonder you're reporting it on the romance section. Lol.

Congratulations bro. God blesses in ways we never expect.

1 Like

Re: Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by Cerebellum: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
That's how God works
Good for you bro
Re: Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by Nuelito: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Congratulations bro... it's good to be good always
Re: Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by Bombastically00(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
For announcing, u will have to pay for offering of any amount grin...Make i drop my details wink
Re: Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by Rocktation(f): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Eyaaa..I'm touched..
Indeed, humanity still has hope.

1 Like

Re: Just Commented On A Post And Got 20K Alert!! Pics Attached by iamyemiakins(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Alaye, do giveaway

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government To Accept 15,000 Afghan Refugees / London: Sensual Massage / Agra Call Girl For The First Time? Here Are Things You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.