Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"I'm Ready To Marry", Young Lady Advertises Her Availability On Twitter. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I'm Ready To Marry", Young Lady Advertises Her Availability On Twitter. (256 Views)

When A Government Advertises Its No. 3 Citizen As A Thief / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Ready To Marry", Young Lady Advertises Her Availability On Twitter. by henrydwayne(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Social media has gone a long way to break the physical limitations of boundaries, distances and connections. It has as such connected the world in such a way that one can now meet a relative across the divide, order for food and even meet one's marriage partner at just the click of a button.

In a recent development, a young lady who's probably in her 30s has take to the micro blogging app, Twitter, to put up her request for a husband in her life and the qualities he must possess.

The young lady with the Twitter handle @dija___ tweeted saying she's ready to marry, that the man must be AA, be in his thirties, must know how to cook, must know how to clean and must also be willing to relocate to the US.

Full Story via:
https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=10630500905f4da6813e2ef9274eca76

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: U.S. President Biden Slips, Falls Three Times On Air Force One / Reaction As A Soldier In Maiduguri was Spotted Eating With A Shovel- Tiz Naija / Blackout In Nigeria As Over 8 Power Plants Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.