Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto (555 Views)

WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa / Crawford University Staff Shaving A Student’s Beard In Igbesa / Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by BiolaTinto: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
It is a shame that a school owned by Apostolic faith church can do such things such as engage in construction of substandard buildings on their premises and risk the lives of staff and innocent. I am so ashamed writing this story. I am Biola aka Tinto, a 400 level computer science student and I can tell you that I regret coming to this Crawford university. How can a school that pays almost half a million naira has school fee have buildings that are rotting and unsafe to use, yet they keep finding ways to scam of us of more money.
I am very angry and disappointed with our vice chancellor and the elders in charge of this university, no wonder none of their children come here, they suffer us in the hostel by not providing basic amenities like light and water yet they are putting us in substandard buildings that can collapse at any time. No cost cutting should put the lives of students at risk.
For God sake we pay half a million naira, build good buildings and stop enriching yourself with our money while we surfer. Please, if you know someone who can step in, let them step in an address this situation so dead bodies will not be carried out of our schools due to collapsed building. God will not forgive you and their blood will be on your hands if building should collapse on any student. If you are still doubting, please take come to our school to come and see the buildings with your eyes.
MR VICE CHANCELLOR, YOUR BUILDINGS ARE DEATH TRAPS WAITING TO HAPPEN. ALUTA CONTINUA

Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by BiolaTinto: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
More

Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by BiolaTinto: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please save us!!!!

Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by ArcFresky(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
First Crawford actually need to first repair your writing skills and vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Truth is if you want to make such accusations, you need better evidences. What you are showing are pictures of uncompleted buildings. Also, nairaland forum is not also the platform for this. Send a tweet or mail to fed ministry of education and other relevant bodies to investigate the school and take necessary actions.
Be wise this year guys..we are adults behave like one

2 Likes

Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by Angelacruz: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
so bad...can't believe this
Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by MikeMicheal(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
The way you write, kept the buildings in that condition.
Re: Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto by BiolaTinto: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please help us not critise my Grammar, things are getting worse in Crawford university

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Mission To Prioritise ‘visa Applications For Nigerian Students’ / How Do I Convert My Glo Airtime To Cash? / FG, ASUU To Reconvene On Feb 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.