Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Is My Case Different? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Case Different? (1721 Views)

My Case With My Wife / My Case With Overly Protective Parents. / How Can I Find An Experienced And Reputable Law Firm Interested In My Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Pochettino(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Continue listening to Mike Abdul & asking us foolish questions

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Drop your contact.
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Catfishing:
Drop your contact.
08090932899 my contact
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mumben:
08090932899 my contact
Switched off.
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by merieam16(f): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ur location and details of what you or your husband can do
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by ahnie: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pochettino:
This is not necessary and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by frozen70(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2021
Mumben:
Good day good people of nairaland, I just want to use this avenue to pour out my mind maybe it might make me feel better.
The thing is my marriage is a little above a decade but in all these years, it has been from one struggle to another, one challenge to another especially financial challenge. We have never been financially stable. In fact, we have been moving in cycles.
I was doing one work like that before the coy decided to lay us all off, since then, I have no job.
My husband who's bn in and out of jobs and businesses was recently suspended from his last job. It's like it's d world against us, nothing seems to be working for us and we are very good Christian's trying our best to do what pleases God.
I need a shoulder to lean on, to tell me that all will be well. My mum has been encouraging me all this time but I know She too is not happy with the situation of things.
My husband is really trying his best but I don't know if there's a spiritual dimension to what is happening. Working like elephant eating like ant, I feel so sorry for him.
Pls if there's anyone here who can recommend me or my husband for a job, I will appreciate. I also need words of encouragement because talking to people offline is very difficult for me cos I am an introvert. God bless you all

Pls my dear sister, everything will be alright, no one has a smooth ride in marriage and the economy situation has frustrated many plans for people

Prayers and trust in God is the only power you can use to fight it

God is planning big for you and the love you guys have for each other will make you guys come out well

Just be thankful to God for everything and don't loose hope

He knows your situation and he is planning on how best to fix you and your husband

I wish you well and don't think because thinking has never solved any problem

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Catfishing:
Switched off.
it's on now, battery was down. Thanks
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2021
merieam16:
Ur location and details of what you or your husband can do
My location is nyanya Abuja. My husband if connected very well can do gas home delivery. D challenge now is mobility and getting customers. Me on d other hand, honestly business is not my thing. I prefer working. Pls if u have any connections in Abuja, don't pass me by.
Junior staff, I'll b grateful.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2021
frozen70:

Pls my dear sister, everything will be alright, no one has a smooth ride in marriage and the economy situation has frustrated many plans for people

Prayers and trust in God is the only power you can use to fight it

God is planning big for you and the love you guys have for each other will make you guys come out well

Just be thankful to God for everything and don't loose hope

He knows your situation and he is planning on how best to fix you and your husband

I wish you well and don't think because thinking has never solved any problem
Thanks Sis, i won't lose hope

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by frozen70(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Mumben:
Thanks Sis, i won't lose hope

Good I love that, send me your account number let me gift you 2000

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2021
frozen70:

Good I love that, send me your account number let me gift you 2000
God bless u Sis..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Onyi22(f): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2021
This too shall pass, it's just a matter of time
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Onyi22:
This too shall pass, it's just a matter of time
thanks Sis, I know it'll pass but I want it to pass quickly before it gets to d stage of people mocking us. God is faithful anyway because how we survived all these years is only God. Thanks for d encouragement
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Pochettino:
uncalled for.
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by gnykelly(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2021
I also have personal challenges. God be with us all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by AishaYesufu: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
May God meet you and your family at the point of your need

Philippians 4:19

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by veave(f): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Use your sitting room to start a daycare. Tell all the mothers in your neighborhood that you can help look after their kids for a little fee. As you expand you get a license. Start small.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by descarado: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
veave:
Use your sitting room to start a daycare. Tell all the mothers in your neighborhood that you can help look after their kids for a little fee. As you expand you get a license. Start small.
Excellent idea.
You can learn handiwork. Locking hair gives lots of cash. Though I dont know where you live. Gives more money than braiding, weaving etc.

There is one thing you have to know, self pity kills,it destroys ideas and makes one extremely lazy so I'm not gonna pity you but tell you to stop pitying yourself and use your brain. Don't ever neglect any small beginning.
That's how billionaires emerged.

This poster here passed through hell( don't think anybody my age would have survived those yrs) but I live to tell the story. So you should live to tell your story. Most importantly, know your worth, think your worth and you will attract your worth. That's the law of nature( very few apply that), you keep on looking for self pity, you will attract circumstances that demands that.
So you are what you attract and listen, there is nothing spiritual happening to you. Stuffs happen to people all over the world. If you can comfortably use the internet, then you are limiting yourself and have yourself alone to blame. If you give out positive vibes, it will surround your husband. So far you give out negative vibe( e.g. self pity) and it's affecting you both.

Introverts are the best brains in the world. Make use of your gift.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mumben:
God bless u Sis. 2283176287 E Lilian.N Zenith

Sorry for the delay, I have sent the gift to your account

Trust in God and all will be fine
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by descarado: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mumben:
thanks Sis, I know it'll pass but I want it to pass quickly before it gets to d stage of people mocking us. God is faithful anyway because how we survived all these years is only God. Thanks for d encouragement

Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mumben:
My location is nyanya Abuja. My husband if connected very well can do gas home delivery. D challenge now is mobility and getting customers. Me on d other hand, honestly business is not my thing. I prefer working. Pls if u have any connections in Abuja, don't pass me by.
Junior staff, I'll b grateful.

I wish you are in my location, would've linked you up to my good learned frnd (lawyer).

really wish I could help you.
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
frozen70:

Sorry for the delay, I have sent the gift to your account
I
Trust in God and all will be fine
Seen. May God bless and replenish you abundantly. I really appreciate. May ur family never lack in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
AishaYesufu:
May God meet you and your family at the point of your need

Philippians 4:19
Amen
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Catfishing:

I wish you are in my location, would've linked you up to my good learned frnd (lawyer).

really wish I could help you.
Thanks for ur willingness to help though distance has become a barrier but I pray God will open my book of rememberance soon.
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by Mumben(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
descarado:

Excellent idea.
You can learn handiwork. Locking hair gives lots of cash. Though I dont know where you live. Gives more money than braiding, weaving etc.

There is one thing you have to know, self pity kills,it destroys ideas and makes one extremely lazy so I'm not gonna pity you but tell you to stop pitying yourself and use your brain. Don't ever neglect any small beginning.
That's how billionaires emerged.

This poster here passed through hell( don't think anybody my age would have survived those yrs) but I live to tell the story. So you should live to tell your story. Most importantly, know your worth, think your worth and you will attract your worth. That's the law of nature( very few apply that), you keep on looking for self pity, you will attract circumstances that demands that.
So you are what you attract and listen, there is nothing spiritual happening to you. Stuffs happen to people all over the world. If you can comfortably use the internet, then you are limiting yourself and have yourself alone to blame. If you give out positive vibes, it will surround your husband. So far you give out negative vibe( e.g. self pity) and it's affecting you both.

Introverts are the best brains in the world. Make use of your gift.
Thank you
Re: Why Is My Case Different? by frozen70(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mumben:
Seen. May God bless and replenish you abundantly. I really appreciate. May ur family never lack in Jesus Name Amen.

Thanks for the wishes and prayers

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Names / 12-year-old Boy Beats Baby Brother To Death / Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.