Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Case With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Case With My Wife (3963 Views)

Why Is My Case Different? / My Case With Overly Protective Parents. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Case With My Wife by mikc: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2022
This is what I am experiencing with my wife

2 Shares

Re: My Case With My Wife by zeuss: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2022
get a young beautiful Nanny......your wife will change for better.

16 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2022
mikc:
1. Your wife works yet contributes 0% to the upkeep of her home? Have you had the discussion with your wife about this? Since she works I see no reason why husband and wife can't come together at the same table to discuss sharing of the expenses. undecided

2. You say your wife asks that you hire a nanny and from what you wrote she seems to be in sales/customer service - sounds like she runs a store - , have you both come together to in fact consider that maybe getting a nanny isn't such a bad idea given your busy schedules? undecided

3. As for her prayer routine, if you open mouth tell am say she dey disturb you with that noise, she might say you are possessed of a devil or something since these superstitious people tend to reason very differently about such things. Maybe you could get you could get some ear plugs to reduce the noise from all her chanting that late at night. I swear by those myself since I no like noise at all. undecided

Should wife refuse to talk or turn the conversation into a found, please do not hesitate to engage the assistance of a professional marriage counselor so that the issues are harsher out. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Case With My Wife by otipoju(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2022
mikc:

...she is a horrible person and na see finish dey cause am. "Churchy" people are the most horrible people to marry. Dem no dey learn good behaviour for church..na so so "enemies must die." dem sabi.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Case With My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 12:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Perfect husband, weldone

3 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by doggedfighter(f): 1:19am On Jan 22, 2022
God fearing wife grin

3 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Bola146(f): 1:24am On Jan 22, 2022
That is nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed she is really insane!

5 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Kobo comment dey suprise me these days o....
I'm beginning to wonder whether someone else other than the usual fella is behind that account....
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kikikikikiki

OP...
Listen to Kobo's advice...
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Case With My Wife by halfbloodprince(m): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Keep lying. Even the worst simp no go fool like this
Re: My Case With My Wife by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2022
You did not marry your match. She won't try this with some men. smiley
Re: My Case With My Wife by phemmyfour: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2022
mikc:
Return her to her people. She's not a wife material even baby 1yard

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Ybaby: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2022
mikc:

Marry church girl in the mud..... I personally will be praying for you.
Re: My Case With My Wife by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2022
It's your cross, carry it.

I've said it, any man/woman who is not ready to take nonsense should not go into marriage because therein lies a lot of nonsense.

By the way, I wonder why you're complaining carrying out your fatherly duties in the home.
The children are your responsibility. so doing all that you mentioned is not a big deal or something to go about castigating your wife for. Do it with joy whether anyone assist you or not. Afterall, na you bring them come world. Na woman wen go faint raising children una dey find while all you just want to do is impregnate her and go your way.

Now, you know how it feels.

4 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Sazzy001(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Don't you think there's something bothering her & those attitudes she's giving you is a way of expressing herself?
Was she always like this...
Bro you need talk to her she's your wife
Re: My Case With My Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
I dont see a problem here, your wife told you to get a maid, you refused, so she has left you to do the chores and kids, yet you're complaining why? Are they not your kids? Is cooking, cleaning, taking care of them yourself a criminal offence? If her prayer disturbs you, open your mouth and talk to her, or forbid her from coming into your room, these are simple stuffs that can be resolved, I don't know why you guys love to bring up unnecessary threads just to castigate wives/women, so many immature men these days.

6 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I dont see a problem here, your wife told you to get a maid, you refused, so she has left you to do the chores and kids, yet you're complaining why? Are they not your kids? Is cooking, cleaning, taking care of them yourself a criminal offence? If her prayer disturbs you, open your mouth and talk to her, or forbid her from coming into your room, these are simple stuffs that can be resolved, I don't know why you guys love to bring up unnecessary threads just to castigate wives/women, so many immature men these days.

So what's going to be her role to the family if OP has to foot the bills 100% and also get a maid?

Would you marry a praying pastor who leaves the home at 4am, returns at 10pm, and contributes nothing to the house? Just speaking in tongues and insha Allah?

10 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Acidosis:

So what's going to be her role to the family if OP has to foot the bills 100% and also get a maid?

Would you marry a praying pastor who leaves the home at 4am, returns at 10pm and contributes nothing to the house?

There are many households of jobless men contributing nothing to the home, their wives are sole providers and keep mum about it so as to cover the shame of their husbands, we don't see these women ranting on and on about it,

A man is left to do everything for a change, the whole world has to know because chores and taking care of his kids are involved, why can't he simply talk to her and come up with what works for them? Or divorce her since she contributes nothing cos that will be my advice if reverse is also the case? Humans complicates life and living due to lack of effective communication and basic understanding.

4 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:

There are many households of jobless men contributing nothing to the home, their wives are sole providers and keep mum about it so as to cover the shame of their husbands, we don't see these women ranting on and on about it,

A man is left to do everything for a change, the whole world has to know because chores and taking care of his kids are involved, why can't he simply talk to her and come up with what works for them? Or divorce her since she contributes nothing cos that will be my advice if reverse is also the case? Humans complicates life and living due to lack of effective communication and basic understanding.

Are you implying that women don't come to Nairaland with the same or similar issue?

Trying to dismiss his case because women must be protected at all cost doesn't change the fact that women also suffer this issue and yes, we have seen them come to Nairaland to complain about irresponsible husbands.

Are you also implying that the OP should be punished for the sins other men commit in their homes? What is his business with households where men don't work but rather rely on their wives to do everything? If you want to fight for women, channel the energy on such households

13 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Sucre6: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Your comment reeks of toxicity. sad

I pray never to come across someone like you as a wife in Jesus name, Amen.

You are even more horrible than the op wife

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Case With My Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Acidosis:

Are you implying that women don't come to Nairaland with the same or similar issue?

Trying to dismiss his case because women must be protected at all cost doesn't change the fact that women also suffer this issue and yes, we have seen them come to Nairaland to complain about irresponsible husbands.

Are you also implying that the OP should be punished for the sins other men commit in their homes? What is his business with households where men don't work but rather rely on their wives to do everything? If you want to fight for women, channel the energy on such households

No where did i claim to fight for women, if you read my comments properly, you'd see where I said he should open his mouth and talk to her, divorce her, or continue cooking and taking care of his kids, but of course you won't see that cos any comment by a female contrary to the norm is a problem to y'all, you all definitely see it is a man vs women war of words as is being done everyday on this forum mostly by men.

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2022
Sucre6:

Your comment reeks of toxicity. sad

I pray never to come across someone like you as a wife in Jesus name, Amen.

You are even more horrible than the op wife

Don't sweat it dear, we will never see, date or marry cos you are simply a moniker on a faceless forum, you're not that important.

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Sucre6: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Don't sweat it dear, we will never see, date or marry cos you are simply a moniker on a faceless forum, you're not that important.

If u support the op wife then I pity your future husband

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Case With My Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Sucre6:

If u support the op wife then I pity your future husband

Next time, try to read slowly and comprehend effectively.

2 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2022
..... Sometimes I don't blame women that behave such in their marriages.

If only men will understand that it takes madness from a man to direct the affairs in his home,then let them continue being realmen and keep suffering.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Case With My Wife by Sucre6: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:

[s]Next time, try to read slowly and comprehend effectively.

[/s]

Trash, you supported op wife, and that makes you so called feminist with a misplaced priority, a toxic one at that, tueh!! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Sometimes I don't blame women that behave such in their marriages.

If only men will understand that it takes madness from a man to direct the affairs in his home,then let them continue being realmen and keep suffering.

Did you witness that madness growing up and it worked for your family?

3 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2022
mikc:

Are you good to her?
Does she not love you?
Was she forced to marry you?
Is she tired of the marriage?
Na wah o!

When you're ready for some sanity to be restored in your home, you know what to do.
Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
greenie77:

Did you witness that madness growing up and it worked for your family?
.....Yes it worked and still working for me.Any other question? And so you know,she's free to file for a divorce if she's not enjoying how I run my home.

Not every man is weak.

4 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Yes it worked and still working for me.Any other question? And so you know,she's free to file for a divorce if she's not enjoying how I run my home.

Not every man is weak.

Of course your wife is free to file for divorce if she's not enjoying how you run your home..

5 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
greenie77:

Of course your wife is free to file for divorce if she's not enjoying how you run your home..
....Are you better now?
Re: My Case With My Wife by greenie77: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Are you better now?

You life's decisions is no way relevant to my life nor mine relevant to yours....so I guess you are better now.

5 Likes

Re: My Case With My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
greenie77:

You life's decisions is no way relevant to my life nor mine relevant to yours....so I guess you are better now.
... Not relevant to your life. Then why did you quote me if it didn't pain you to know that some of us still have our brains intact and don't give in to your manipulations?

This is how some of you ladies ruin and destroy men by tagging them realmen whenever you want to manipulate them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband / How Do I Cope As A Family Man After Losing A Job. Advice/help Needed / Sex And Consent In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.