Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government (4128 Views)

Breaking: Nigeria Will Be History If Am Arrested - Asari Dokubo Dares FG / Oodua Defence Force Dares Nigeria On Attack Against Sunday Igboho / Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
The agitation for a Biafra State has taken another dimension with a new proclamation by ex-militant leader, Asari Dokubo.

The former warlord dared the federal government to constitute a Biafran government.

Dokubo, on Sunday, declared himself the leader of the new Biafra defacto Customary Government (BCG), The Sun reports

Uche Mefor, Head of Information and Communication of the customary government, announced that George Onyibe will be the Secretary, while Emeka Esiri will be in charge of the legal matters.

Mefor, in a statement, blamed injustice and marginalisation on the Igbos found in various zones of the country as the reason for the new government.

Dokubo assured that the defacto administration will tackle insecurity challenges faced by the Igbos and improve the lives of the people of the region.

The former warlord said the BCG decided to take its destiny in its hands and bring freedom to children and generations of Biafrans yet unborn.

Dokubo said he hesitated a little, “but I thank God that it’s time for us to do our duty and our service to the motherland, I have accepted this role. I have dedicated my life a hundred percent to play this role”.

“I want to call on our brother, George Onyibe to come on board to join as the secretary of the defacto customary government of the State of Biafra. He will take care of the administrative, day to day administration of the Biafra State. I also call on our brother Emeka Emeka Esiri to take care of the legal needs of this nascent government.

“My brothers and sisters, the four of us will kick start the process, others will come on board. We want volunteers who are committed, we want volunteers because there is nothing anymore. We are the people who have volunteered to salvage ourselves and the rest of us.

“I also call on Biafrans in the various province of the Biafra nations in Aba, Abakiliki, Anang, Awka, Calabar, Degema, Eket, Enough, Nsukka, Ogoja, Oji River, Okigwe, Onitsha, Opobo, Orlu, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Umuahia, Uyo and Yenegoa province.

“We are going to proceed to set up provincial structures of government starting with provincial assemblies and provincial governance and administrators. Let nobody be mistaking that Biafra will be worse than Nigeria.”.

Dokubo listed the areas the government will concentrate on. He cited securing the lives and properties as the most important.

He assured of investment in science and technology “to increase the scientific and technological discoveries, fabrications and making life easier for people through science and technology.”

Dokubo also mentioned education and agriculture as key areas of focus. He condemned the stoppage of food transportation to the South.

“You are all aware of the recent plot where they decided to stop food from the north. They failed woefully, they will continue to fail. The Government of Biafra States will look to make sure that we only eat what we can produce.

“Nobody can stop us. Nobody can blockade us as they did in the first war. We’re not going to fight any war with anybody, we’re walking to freedom. We will not shoot any gun with them, they will prepare their weapon but they will have nobody to kill with their weapon,” he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/14/breaking-asari-dokubo-dares-nigeria-declares-biafra-government/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
This sound weird...

But we all know that the leadership has never been able to manage Nigeria's diversity for decades.

This has been the major cause of the agitations.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by EastisBae: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Clowns grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Sufferingboy(f): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Which kind cruise be this?
This calabari man wan use another format cashout,while getting the support of igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Davinity: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Zenithpeak(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Madness taken too far....

You want to reap the benefits of other people's age-long agitation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by nakkodii(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
serious but mtn sim on my phone still says MTN Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by BiafIntel: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
So, it's all about Igbo marginalization and no longer the marginalization of Biafrans? DJ Uche Razor Mefor and the Creek Pig called Asari Dokubo are the most useless humans ever to grace the space of Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by uptimum123(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jokers full this Naija o

Even this forgotten being sef dey talk

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by 143WaZoBia: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lol. Make MNK for no chop all the monies alone.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by tit(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

Dokubo, on Sunday, declared himself the leader of the new Biafra defacto Customary Government (BCG), The Sun reports

Dokubo assured that the defacto administration will tackle insecurity challenges faced by the Igbos and improve the lives of the people of the region.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/14/breaking-asari-dokubo-dares-nigeria-declares-biafra-government/

So, Ijos are now Ibos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Sufferingboy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Lol. Make MNK for no chop all the monies alone.
Freedom fighting business is very profitable.I like the business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Freedom fighting is now a lucrative business..

Business men... Everyone wants to cash out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by wwwihy: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
What about Dilector Nnamdi Kanu.

If Biafra people are serious about the agitation.... What we expect is all Biafrans to relocate to their cherished motherland by tomorrow, submit or burn their Nigeria Passports, but they will not.

That is why Biafra is called Online Country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by BlackPantherxXx: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Asari said they are Ijaw slaves....

He has taken over Biafuro now... they dare not whimper. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by BlackPantherxXx: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Freedom fighting business is very profitable.I like the business.

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by AtikuNetwork: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
All of them are scammers. From Nnmadi Kanu, to Asari Dokubo. They're just swindling their gullible zombie followers. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Asari said they are Ijaw slaves....

He has taken over Biafuro now... they dare not whimper. grin

How did you Fulani slave manage to get broadband from Benin IDP camp?

Finding food from Red Cross should be your major focus now.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Sufferingboy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=99884876][/quote]
Very cool business.Where is owazurike of MASSOB I wan learn freedom fighting business.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by BlackPantherxXx: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

How did you Fulani slave manage to get broadband from Benin IDP camp?

Finding food from Red Cross should be your major focus now.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

E pain am than you..here?

You refugees always start to poke at people, but when they hammer you...some of your kinsmen will start blaming the mods.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Very cool business.Where is owazurike of MASSOB I wan learn freedom fighting business.

So you have not learnt enough from Shekua, Gumi, bandits, herdsmen, and others?

You have big job cut out for you.

Na you go tire.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by OritoJasi: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Smh. So Asari Dokubo wants to hijack Biafra movement from Nnmadi Kanu? After Kanu has been slaving in exile to bring the online country into existence? Las las na war go settle the matter. Monkey cannot be working while Baboon will be chopping. We go sabi who be the slave and who be the slave-master between ijaws and ibos. grin angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by gidgiddy: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by BlackPantherxXx: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

E pain am than you..here?

You refugees always start to poke at people, but when they hammer you...some of your kinsmen will start blaming the mods.

I love those tears baby...I enjoy making grown men like you shed hot tears. grin e pain am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I enjoy those tears baby...I enjoy making grown men like you crying hot tears. grin e pain am.

An old sisi in refugee camp, running away from sighting few herdsmen with sticks, will make someone cry?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by NwaNimo1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good news.......a man of courage and not a 'radio ranter'

[img]https://media./images/a1a9560e87fca898eac66f41c9551f95/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by BlackPantherxXx: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

An old sisi in refugee camp, running away from sighting few herdsmen with sticks, will make someone cry?

Cry baby...cry. I am enjoying these hot salty tears. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by OBALOLA55(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
Nice one
BENIN REPUBLIC REFUGEES NOR EVEN UNDERSTAND SAY NA STILL WIN/WIN FOR THE OLD EASTERN REGION. WHEN WE GET TO THE BRIDGE, WE WILL LEARN HOW TO CROSS IT cool
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Redcrafton: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Cry baby...cry. I am enjoying these hot salty tears. grin

“Yoruba has a history of humiliation in Nigeria and this must be addressed. Awolowo was jailed and an army of occupation infiltrated the SW. In 1966, Col. Fajuyi was killed. Abiola won an election but died in detention. Abacha jailed OBJ and killed Kudirat”

-Prof Toba Alabi.

How are you enjoying your new life in Dahomey IDP...?

Are you host nice, compared to the herders who also humiliated you, and drove you sisi from your land?

Do you eat lizards, frogs and roaches?

How do they taste..?

Salty and fatty?.....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government by Maxymilliano(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
What business does Asari Dokubo has with Biafra declaration ?

Has he denied his Ijaw root ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Security Agencies To Intensify Efforts In Tackling Insecurity / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee To Coordinate Implementation Of Sectoral Reforms / Hero Beer Has A Biafran Symbol- Femi Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.