Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Lost Higher National Diploma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost Higher National Diploma (666 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / Breaking The Yoke Of The Discrimination Against Higher National Diploma / Postgraduate Study Abroad With Higher National Diploma (hnd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Higher National Diploma by shakiralov: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
Guys, I lost my HND certificate of my Polytechnic ( and I need to get duplicate within 2 weeks as i need to apply for visa.

I am really desperate, please guide me what to do?

thank you all for help
Re: Lost Higher National Diploma by lifestyle1(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2011
Go report your self to the police, they will give you something, take whatever they give you to your school.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Training School Can I Go For Oca And Ocp / I Need Info About Abubarka Tafa Belewa University / Can This Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.