Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos (2102 Views)

This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
If you would love to get your photos edited beautifully like this then contact me on WhatsApp

+2348166781946

NOTE: All photos edited by myself

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sorry this site is fuckin slow abeg...

Can't even upload easily...

Editing price is very affordable

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by SirMichael1: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
These photos are actually stupid and very wack!

The first photo is a filter
In the second photo, he was pulling up a hand but you stupidly edited out the hand and put a maltina can neglecting to remove the fingers holding him.

Third photo is a sorry job. If that is a super hero, it is a 2d, ugly ass, scary modafucking one!

Wack job overall. Nothing exceptional.

5 Likes

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by SirMichael1: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
KingZaddy:
Sorry this site is fuckin slow abeg...

Can't even upload easily...

Editing price is very affordable
The future is clitocurrency and no subtle or direct photo of a clit? Just a pen? Nah! C'mon now man! Up your game.

Secondly, the maltina appears way bigger than that mountain. Also, it appears to be behind the mountain and not inside the volcano and what is that stupid transparent guy doing there? Is he really standing on grasses above the atmosphere/cloud. You need a tutor.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Cerebellum: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Your Designs are pretty cool but the interpretation is contradicting and myt not be generally acceptable.

All the same, Big thumb's up
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Cerebellum: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
SirMichael1:

In the second photo, he was pulling up a hand but you stupidly edited out the hand and put a maltina can neglecting to remove the fingers holding him.

Third photo is a sorry job. If that is a super hero, it is a 2d, ugly ass, scary modafucking one!

Why can't you point out his mistakes in a decent and better manner?
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
Your Designs are pretty cool but the interpretation is contradicting and myt not be generally acceptable.

All the same, Big thumb's up
yeah I get you... some of those pictures were used to practice... thank you
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
SirMichael1:

Kindly show us your non edited works.

I'm eager to see them.
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Not to discourage u o but this is nonsense....
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
@op
Don't let people discourage you, please.
You can only achieve when you give it a try.

You might just be playing around but, it might shock you someday.

I like photo 5

Reminds me of my journey down to planet firon.

The other aliens there thought I fell from the sun.

Nice work of art though but, try practice more and remove price tags first.

Keep it up.
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
More...

Editing fee is very afford

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
illicit:
Not to discourage u o but this is nonsense....
Remember when you guys insulted Ikorodu boys? Today they have reached places that even your children may not reach

smiley

Make una dey calm down and reason before opening mouth, it will help your future bro.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Angelacruz: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Beautiful but put more effort
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Angelacruz: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
SirMichael1:

be calming down bro...u would have used a more decent manner to correct d guy.Not nice of u

1 Like

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
KingZaddy:
Remember when you guys insulted Ikorodu boys? Today they have reached places that even your children may not reach

smiley

Make una dey calm down and reason before opening mouth, it will help your future bro.

Yeah sure but all what u got up there is crap....

Try harder

When you post nice one, I will also tell u

One love peace

Once again, it's crap
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:
@op

I like photo 5

Nice work of art though.
Keep it up.
Thank you Lady O smiley
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
More

Nairaland abeg repair una site make we no vex leave oh smiley

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:
@op

I like photo 5

Nice work of art though.
Keep it up.
I would appreciate hearing you tell me that story of you in that weird planet.
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Nazgul: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dear op, the first law of success in business is satisfying your percieved audience, not minding whether or not you're making a fortune out of it. Then and only then will your attain financial stability and success.

From your post here, you seem to be more interested in getting clients than actually satisfying them.

Such acts will lead to early frustration...I don't mean to discourage you, but work more on satisfying your audience and I can assure you that once they're satisfied with your works, they'll be the ones struggling to get your contact and not you desperately trying to force it on them.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Little more

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Cerebellum: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
illicit:

Yeah sure but all what u got up there is crap....

Try harder

When you post nice one, I will also tell u

One love peace

Once again, it's crap

I know not this guy from Adam o

But guy you're a Eleribu omo ofo for the unreasonable comments you've been making
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by illicit(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

But guy you're a Eleribu omo ofo for the unreasonable comments you've been making

Your mouth is smelling....
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Kennyking1234: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
SirMichael1:

Nairaland is such a bitter place. Why so harsh?
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Feed him with comments and you will make his night a happy one
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
KingZaddy:
I would appreciate hearing you tell me that story of you in that weird planet.

mmmmm smiley @KingZaddy

Just as I came out of the frozen islands, the chief commander had a message he wanted me to deliver to planet fitron. angry
He knew I detested their supreme leader but, he was too engrossed with the written well wrapped letter in his hands (If only I Knew what the message was all about).

Oh well, I had no option. Jumped in my cr14, I headed straight for planet fitron through light speed. Okay without being bias, I was accompanied by two security personnels.

Almost near planet fitron, I noticed they and their ships began to melt.
I knew it was prince detron the ruler of cybertron. Real life cybertron (not a movie).

Why is he following me? Could it be cause of the message? Your guess is as good as mine.

Immediately, I charged cr14 into full force till it began to separate into bits. sad
Why is detron the womanizer following me shocked

My baby ship cr14 crashed and I saw myself fall into planet fitron, holding firmly to the message (which I knew not it's content).

BANG!! Just like the fake big bang theory, I crashed on the top of a wrestling ring in fitron. Before you know it, all the citizens of fitron already gathered to find something to gossip about.

Slowly rising without a scratch, the sun began to shine brighter than ever and my skin began to glow in retaliation.

They began calling me the goddess of the sun, the queen of heat and devourer of pain undecided Seriously?
I sensed fear cause, the women on sighting my eyes thought I would charm their men to do my biddings.

Oh! Here comes the supreme leader with his army, shocked and charmed by this new creature.

Stretching out his hands he took the message, tore the covering apart and glanced through it.

His once shocked and amused face changed into a gloomy and enraged one.
Left me wondering what the message was all about.

Arrest her!!!!!! Was the next thing I heard.

Wait, what?

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Without mincing words and trying to filter my character or trying to let the devil happy for doing what he does best - lie - I want op to know that if what he uploaded on this thread is his best artwork......then he ain't making it. My grandma could've done better, but unfortunately she's gone.

Op needs to up his game.
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:
Dear op, the first law of success in business is satisfying your percieved audience, not minding whether or not you're making a fortune out of it. Then and only then will your attain financial stability and success.

From your post here, you seem to be more interested in getting clients than actually satisfying them.

Such acts will lead to early frustration...I don't mean to discourage you, but work more on satisfying your audience and I can assure you that once they're satisfied with your works, they'll be the ones struggling to get your contact and not you desperately trying to force it on them.

Good luck.
Thanks bro... I understand you well

But satisfying audience would be impossible, what might be beautiful in your eyes might be ugly in my eyes, I have seen people who hated movies like avengers end game, deadpool, etc and other loved it..

I have had people pay me to edit their photos and I did and they loved it, I have had those who didn't like it so I had to redo the job and they appreciated it.

Before I edit pictures for a client I ask them their favorite colors and elements, I build their photo with such.

Satisfying a large number of people who be impossible and frustrating but it's easier when they come to you one by one and you here what they want...

Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

mmmmm smiley

Typing,,,
waiting...
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by Kennyking1234: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Yahoo boy and chronic masturbator . You dey find maga for here. Abi?
But I don't sale or do any form of transactions... Is that your alternate moniker.
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by falcon01: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2021
SirMichael1:
The future is clitocurrency and no subtle or direct photo of a clit? Just a pen? Nah! C'mon now man! Up your game.

Secondly, the maltina appears way bigger than that mountain. Also, it appears to be behind the mountain and not inside the volcano and what is that stupid transparent guy doing there? Is he really standing on grasses above the atmosphere/cloud. You need a tutor.
in all Binesty That pen looked like a Clit OP what superhero is that?? how will you Mix man of steel and Splinter cell and expect something positive??
Re: Most Beautifully Edited Photos By A Nigerian (photos by KingZaddy(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Contact me to get your photos edited..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoot Your Music Video In South Africa . / Genesis Framework+Themes, WordPress/Web Development Video Tutorials & Softwares / Real Estate Animation Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.