Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pray With This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray With This Tonight (284 Views)

Members Of Ghana Church Pray With Passport & Flags Of Countries They Want / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray With This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pray with this tonight:

The word of God is the seed containing the very life of God, it is the agent of transformation, as you receive this word receive with faith that life is released into your spirit and your life receive supernatural lifting.

Prophecy upon your life tonight, repeat after me;

In the name of jesus I am above.

Whatever the word of God says I am, i am.

In the name of jesus, I am the head and not the tail.

I am above and not beneath, the hand of God is upon my life. The grace of God is at work in me.

The hedge of covering is around me, I shall not be afraid by the arrows that fly by day nor by the noisome pestilence.

A thousand by my side and ten thousand by my right side, non shall harm me, with my eyes shall I see and watch the reward of the wicked.

Thou shall comfort me on every side in the name of jesus.
I am separated fr the peril of wickedness, I am blessed of the lord. The hand of God is upon me, his anointing is speaking.

Speaking about the angels, are they not ministering spirit sent to minister unto me because I am a heir of salvation. I am seated with christ.
I have no convenant with death, not by the sword, not by wicked men, not by evil people.
Every tongue that rises against me, falls for my sake in the name of jesus. The blessings of the lord is upon me, I will live long I am confident.
The lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want, goodness and mercies follow me all the days of my life, I move from glory to glory in the name of jesus.
Ever increasing faith.
Ever increasing grace.
Ever increasing glory. Doors of opportunities are open up to me, I hide the word of God in my Spirit. I am full of the holy ghost, I am full of the anointing, I have and auction from the holy one.i know all things thru christ, he teaches me all things.
My mind is blessed, no negativity, no divination, no fiery dart, no enchantment, every hand writting has been bloated out in the name of Jesus.

I shall not suffer the sins of the father, I am a royal priesthood, a peculiar person, a holy nation. I have been called out to share forth the praises of him who has called me out of darkness into his marvellous light.
I walk in prosperity, ever increasing prosperity. I walk in health, I refuse sickness in the name of jesus christ.
I and the children that the lord has given me we are for signs and wonders I'm the name of jesus. Surely they shall gather but because their gathering is not of the lord they shall scatter.

My family is preserve in the name of jesus from the wicked in the name of jesus.
I am the redeem of the lord I say so
I am the blessed of the lord I say so
I am guided by the spirit, I walk not in the counsel of the wicked in the name of jesus.

Believe this word tonight and watch your life change in Jesus name.
Shalom
Re: Pray With This Tonight by Cutecharlz(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pray With This Tonight by pozehnani(f): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: It’s Foolishness To Have Faith When God Has Provided Vaccine, Says Igh / Pastor Dare Adeboye Rests In The Lord / Jesus Says All Those Who Hear But Reject His Words Have No Cloke For Their Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.