Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. (353 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. by Nwoge1: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please advise me
I finished my ND in Mass Communication 5yrs ago, i took a break after my ND to hustle for money so as to go back for HND but till now i haven't gone back. My problem now is the fear of being jobless after gradution as the song of unemployment in Naija fills the air, if i should go back. I have a little knowledge in drugs, should i go and learn more about drugs and use the little money i have saved and open a pharmacy or should i go back to school with the savings?
Re: Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. by Shellsploit: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Chemist or Pharmacy?
Re: Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. by iamyemiakins(m): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
Chemist or Pharmacy?
grin grin grin
Dem no dey use little knowledge in drugs open Pharmacy, na chemist!

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. by Nwoge1: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2021
I will go for training
Re: Where Do I Go From Here? Back To School Or Chemist Shop? Pls Advise. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Nwoge1:
Please advise me
I finished my ND in Mass Communication 5yrs ago, i took a break after my ND to hustle for money so as to go back for HND but till now i haven't gone back. My problem now is the fear of being jobless after gradution as the song of unemployment in Naija fills the air, if i should go back. I have a little knowledge in drugs, should i go and learn more about drugs and use the little money i have saved and open a pharmacy or should i go back to school with the savings?

Go for part time or distant learning. Also go for bachelors degree instead of HND. What is what doing, is what doing well.

You will only have some pocket money from the business, and it may not make it huge cash later. Listen, it's mainly a pharmacist allowed to open a drug sales business. But in Nigeria, people go around it by paying off pharmacists and "front" them. Of course, anything can happen at anytime. So, build yourself while it is possible for you to make money. It may be hard to combine work and job, but it's the option you have now. If you do not return to school, you may regret it later when an opportunity comes and you cant take it cos you arent qualified. Go for any bachelor's degree which is very easy - business admin, communications, languages if you are good with them, etc. Just do any course. You will be glad you combined both.

Goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Employer Mandates You Get The Covid Vaccine / Human Resource Expert Needed For Salary Scale/structure Upgrade ASAP / Buy Google Reviews To Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.