Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Used Sheabutter On My Hair And This Happened!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Used Sheabutter On My Hair And This Happened!!! (532 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Sheabutter On My Hair And This Happened!!! by EUNICEVOGUE(f): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
SHEABUTTER , IT’S BENEFIT TO NATURAL HAIR

Sheabutter is derived from the fruit of vitellaria paradox tree commonly found in West Africa which contains fat-rich kernels which are roasted or boiled to produce a kind of foam which when cooled for SHEABUTTER
Sheabutter has a whole alot of benefit to both hair and skin, but we’re more concern of its benefits to the hair,which I’m going to be listing below:

Sheabutter contains vitamin A and E with essential fatty acids which add moisture to hair, in whole essence sheabutter can act as a moisturizer which moisturizesfrom the hair root to the end.
Sheabutter prevent hair end breakage-sheabutter repairs hair, soften dry and brittle hair.
Sheabutter contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce scalp irritation
Sheabutter helps to soften hair
Sheabutter when use to massage the hair scalp retain the hair natural oil and promote follicle growth
Sheabutter easily absorb into the scalp and doesn’t clog pores
Note – For the effective benefit of sheabutter on your hair or skin make sure it’s unrefined because it still retains its bioactive agents.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for free natural hair tips.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrlK-AfSSKHhs8mSNmA0jYg

Re: I Used Sheabutter On My Hair And This Happened!!! by Rhaspody(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
What happened exactly?
Re: I Used Sheabutter On My Hair And This Happened!!! by punisha: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Rhaspody:
What happened exactly?

she sold a pint of the shea butter and bought a house in banana island.
Re: I Used Sheabutter On My Hair And This Happened!!! by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Rhaspody:
What happened exactly?
Her hair became a forest

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hair & Attachment Are In Stock For Wholesalers And Distributors. / Female Jelly Shoes For Rainy Season / Can You Do Cloth Modeling Job? Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.