Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well (240 Views)

Hello Guys I Want A Web Designer That Will Do A Sales Page / Do You Need A Website Designer That Charges At Cheap Rates? / Do You Need A Website Designer That Charges Cheap Rates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well by Nairalandboss: 12:38am On Mar 15, 2021
I want a website designer that is good in html, JavaScript and many other programming language. I want to build a website. Not WordPress or any of those rubbish.

Just recommend the best on this Forum. Thanks

Mention the person here
Re: Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well by hollyfat(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well by Kingkyle1(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2021
WhatsApp me on 0.9029024659
Re: Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well by donsheddy1(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Nairalandboss:
I want a website designer that is good in html, JavaScript and many other programming language. I want to build a website. Not WordPress or any of those rubbish.

Mention the person here
If you can pay for the service of a good web developer, I'm here.
Re: Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well by niel63(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hi, If you don't mind having your website built with React's Nextjs, using Headless CMS, I don't mind doing this.
Re: Needs A Website Designer That Knows His Work Well by niel63(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nairalandboss:

Mention the person here

Hi, If you don't mind having your website built with React's Nextjs, using Headless CMS, I don't mind doing this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Website (for $1/month) – Free E-book / New Blog Created By Me! / Developing Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.