Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) (40241 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) / Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Mathyluba: 4:23am On Mar 15, 2021
‘Nobody can stop us’ — Asari Dokubo declares Biafra government

Asari Dokubo, leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force, has declared the formation of Biafra Customary Government (BCG).

Uche Mefor, BCG’s head of information and communications, said Dokubo also named those who would serve as leaders in the government alongside himself.

He added that they would proceed to set up provincial structures for the new government.

“We as people have resolved that as Biafra, it’s time for us to take our destiny in our hands and bring freedom to ourselves and our children and the generation of Biafrans yet unborn,” he said.

“I hesitate a little but I thank God that it’s time for us to do our duty and our service to motherland, I have accepted this role. I have dedicated my life hundred percent to play this role.

“My first act today in taking this position is to name those who would be on the driver’s seat to navigate through this period of tempest, this period of uncertainty with me.

“I want to call on our brother, George Onyibe to come on board to join as the secretary of the defacto customary government of the State of Biafra. He will take care of the administrative, day to day administration of the Biafra State.

“I also call on our brother Emeka Emeka Esiri to take care of the legal needs of this nascent government.

“My brothers and sisters, the four of us will kick start the process, others will come on board. We want volunteers who are committed, we want volunteers because there is nothing anymore. We are the people who have volunteered to salvage ourselves and the rest of us.

“I also call on Biafrans in the various province of the Biafra nations in Aba, Abakiliki, Anang, Awka, Calabar, Degema, Eket, Enough, Nsuka, Ogoja, Oji River, Okigwe, Onitsha, Opobo, Orlu, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Umuahia, Uyo and Yenegoa province.

“We are going to proceed to set up provincial structures of government starting with provincial assemblies and provincial governance and administrators.”

Dokubo also noted that although the new Biafran government would not go to war, it would not be stopped.

“Nobody can stop us. Nobody can blockade us as they did in the first war. We’re not going to fight any war with anybody, we’re walking to freedom,” he said.

“We will not shoot any gun with them, they will prepare their weapon but they will have nobody to kill with their weapon.”

https://www.thecable.ng/nobody-can-stop-us-asari-dokubo-announces-formation-of-biafra-government

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by 247Dior(m): 4:26am On Mar 15, 2021
This one fighting hard to be relevant again

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Infinixhot6: 4:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Scammers

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by allcomage: 4:35am On Mar 15, 2021
That's a welcome news. There will be no elections in Biafra land until referendum is is conducted.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by tit(f): 5:07am On Mar 15, 2021
i hope jibrin gave them billions for this work.

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by blackpanda: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Buhari really retired many people sha grin

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by butterfly777(m): 5:16am On Mar 15, 2021
Many things could be happening.

They are probably sponsored by government to weaken the genuine Biafra agitation.

They were probably formed to force some amnesty dollars from the government.

They are probably genuine, who knows?

Let's just keep watching them. With time, they will show their colour.

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by 9japride(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2021
It's only enemies of Biafra agitation that will support Dokubo. Dokuko hates Biafra movement. Nigeria is a comedy environment, funny people everywhere.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Ya kpotuba

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by beautyhd: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Looks like Asari Dokubo is looking for a way to cash out with Biafra, I don't trust that guy one bit.

83 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by realstars: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2021
Will be or may be, if it can be, it should be. when they need it be.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Veqtor: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Ds bloated pig and dat traitor, uche mefor hv started brandishing der stupidity once again.

Are they not being paid to do this?

Especially dat saboteur who was kicked out of ipob for his greedy and overambitious character... Well, they are only fooling themselves. At least ds will remove d bullseye d Fulani army placed on ESN...

They now have another person (Asari dokubo) to torment and practice on.

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by PureMe01: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2021
blackpanda:
Buhari really retired many people sha grin
my brother he really retired ALOT of people to Benin Republic grin
So which of the camps are you typing from?
sorry,I no just wan talk...na mistake.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Dagah2: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Joker
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Dagah2: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2021
post=99895528:
Mad people everywhere
For the so-called Onwukwe to know this, she must have been there. DSS should arrest her so she can give more information, especially on how to arrest her colleagues. Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Dokubo also noted that although the new Biafran government would not go to war, it would not be stopped.
Another cash out loading.
Another mad man on the loose.......
Laughter galore.. grin cheesy wink

K4daniel:
Na today this one dey form government..he don tey. He won't ever stop forming his own government. Continue.
U know am too wells.....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by bigfish3k: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Hmnm
The country is really Balkanized by APC

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Wejoh3: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
This is getting more serious.

____

LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13263088_get01_jpeg244697957fd2ba75d65b1ca5c1b7fa09

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13263092_marr01_jpeg76110f727b4c2b1a435bfd5533a37bf3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13263090_aa01_jpegd02f1f05ba2ae046ce617eb0204cc519

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13263094_of_jpegbff4bac45bc461931b269c5bb272f34b
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Dpharisee: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
At least this step is raising consciousness among his people that Nigeria has failed. They have realised that Igbos are not the enemies of minorities contrary to British, Yoruba media and Fulani assertion but rather defenders of their rights who want prosperity for every citizen

24 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by RlCHSATAN: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
as someone i know personally, i must say he is full of shit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by sotall(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Nuelito: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Seen and noted...power tussle ain't an easy deal
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by K4daniel: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Na today this one dey form government..he don tey. He won't ever stop forming his own government. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by olaric(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Asari should tell us something new; the most unstable human being in the Niger Delta.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Clown

Fake freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Tulsaguy: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu don get rivals. There maybe more than a thousand Presidents and supreme leaders in the new Biafra. OUK, Ekwerenmadu, Uwazuruike, ifeanyi uba, Lagos commisioner of lawma, Okoro hausa, asari dokubo, Ngige et al would have to dig it out in an election to determine who leads biafra. Tinubu or elrufai would be the electoral umpire....lolz. Its gonna be a cracker.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by highcadre: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
I dey laff oo
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by bupounds: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Drum of WAR
God save we kauntry

Asari Doo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / #EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.