Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,955 members, 7,956,598 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison (20263 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos / Fake NNPC Staff & Ex-Convict Arrested In Ogun For Trying To Dupe Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by lebete3000: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2021
livinbygrace:
You mean he still went back to commit same crime after being released from prison?That is why we are telling you that the more you arrest G boys and send them to prison,the more the crime rate.Few years from now,the crime rate will be so alarming that the so called security agencies wont be able to curtail it anymore.

Very soon, prison no go fit contain the youth. After dem go don arrest everybody finish for road.

Na after that time ba hin Naija go finally better.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by uuzba(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2021
080bjaked:
The way people are quick to dish out death in judgement scares me. Who made us judge in these matters?
Don't mind them.
Same set of commenters on here, are crying ENDSARS, no Job, no light, no fuel, Nigeria is a zoo. Is that what you want a criminal to see and follow you? The criminal has already lost hope in a sane society that's why he's robbing.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Patode: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2021
The society will not take responsibility for the damage done to his and numerous other peoples lives. In a Country that is still haggling over 17k minimum wage, Senators are going home with 30M. You'll tend to to ask , if these robbers cannot find their way to where these Senators are . They need to start attacking them. A Senator's monthly salary, can pay 1,764 peoples' minimum wage salary.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Successfulone: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Shey be you know dey hear word nah to go back to where you belong
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Duplexxx: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2021
See face
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by wamide042(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Why are they always on dreads... i will go and barb my dreads off..
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Bigredmachine: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Faller:
See him Face like the spelling of armed robbery..

Some people don't like living a normal live...

They enjoy being in prison....

every once in a while they come out for a little vacation...and boom....they do something stupid that'll take them back to jail...

Some times I do wonder how all these criminals live without anything disturbing their peace of mind... I prefer my peace of mind to any amount gotten from illegality in this life
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Old habit they say die hard
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Wait. Nigeria is known to kill people's dream. He was arrested when he was barely 18 years. I suspect he wasnt even 18 at then. This happens when provision are not made to take equip him with skills after serving 5 years jail term
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2021
newdawnlive:
they should send him back to where he belong

NOT BACK TO THE PRISON.

He should be hanged or face the firing squad.

He can not be amended or corrected.

He was a wasted S.P.E.R.M
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by hegej: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Once a thief always a thief
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by MemoriesAndMe: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Sunmonu
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by jamesbridget13(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
wasnt he trained on any skill through out d five years he spent in prison? well he is such a foolish person that even experience wasnt even his teacher. i wish him well as he heads back to kirikiri.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by gbaskiboy: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2021
newdawnlive:
Exactly what came to my mind when I saw the headline
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Arijude(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2021
pricy007:
empty brain nigga spotted!
is he not afonja?
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by oneTIMEman(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2021
We've interview some of this guy's, they love prison life
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Ykc2(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Robbing with knife or gun is death sentence in nigeria, i don't know why firearms and tribunal don't try robbery and kidnapping suspects this days,1998 I watched 12 robbers executed in kirikiri
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by ayodeleakinadew(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2021
I feel he did it on purpose so that he can go back to prison. He obviously has no life outside the prison. In prison, he has free shelter, free food, free clothing and friends. That's why every other member of the gang ran but he was caught. What he needs is help and love. If those things are provided for him outside prison, who knows, he might change and still be useful for himself and the society.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Gobdddd(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2021
This is just a confirmation that the correctional center that was given to the Nigerian prisons is just a mirage with the intent to deceive and loot our money.

The boy went to jail at 18, came out 5 years after he was allegedly corrected and rehabilitated, then fused back into the society to turn worse than he was.

Shame on this country
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by idahme(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2021
It's better he is given 50 years behind bars when he comes out in his 80s his mates must have left this world or he is to old to muster another group for such mission unaccomplished ..... Too bad, this guy can't have sense no matter howyou help him.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by BruncleZuma: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Recidivism is real
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by thunderbabs: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Guy just comout kan collect fresh air.. About time he returned to his base cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Buffalo2(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2021
The Faaji FM guys said he was released in November and re arrested in January which means he came for Christmas niyen and he's going back home. Shikenna. grin
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Advancedman(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2021
newdawnlive:

They should kill him straight.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by dederocs(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Will be more useful as manure...stop wasting state revenue, and public funds feeding these evil seeds, send them underground,to feed the earth.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by CheedyJ(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2021
DSC7:

Robbery Age?......
E shock u
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Aguogba(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2021
It's supposed to be a correctional system after which the ex-convicts are integrated into the society as better individuals. However, it's just prison in Naija, where criminals are hardened.
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Dchampion65: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2021
Reason why it seems to me that it is a waste of resources rehabilitating captured terrorists.

It is the nature of snake to bite.

Lion can never become a pet, the instinct to kill will resurface once again
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by charlesucheh(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2021
With what goes on in our correctional facilities, rehabilitation of the subject can never work!

They only succeeded in hardening his heart and giving him more reason to strategies and commit more crimes.

Yet we get Billions of naira being appropriated to The Nigerian Correctional facilities every year! Guess what they use them for?

- To pay salaries and settle OGAS at the top. The prisoners can eat EBA and WATER for all they Care..,
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by KingLion007(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2021
Being free is not for him coz he will keep terrorising the masses..why not dump him in Kirikiri there till further notice..
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by Urban9aira: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2021
The Nigeria System is Poor............ Why release a robber fro jail without proper empowerment ?

while in Jail was he even thought any skills to help him in surviving upon release ?

This country problem is bigger than just Buhari or any APC or PDP..

This country is DOOMED
Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by emonis88: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2021
this one wan go back to prison jare! at least him be presido for there, n hunger no go kill am for there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos / Bank Workers Steal N39bn In 1 Year / Police Sergeant Stabs Man To Death For Dating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.