Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 (2416 Views)

PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2021
Checkout996:
Bring those orders in today
CheckOuT WizarDz � 09083581093

Let us place your order for you on Amazon, eBay and other check out sites with ease and convenience.

Send us the web link of the item you wish to purchase on whatsapp 09083581093 and we take it from there.

All items are shipped down to Lagos and further delivery can also be arranged with our various Logistics partners.

Our Estimated delivery date of 5 -10 working days from date of delivery. N.B Items are shipped out every Wednesday from our US address and there will be good communication in cases of slight delays.

Shipping rate is 4.5$/lbs
Discount are also given on bulk shipment.
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Checkout996:

Let us place your order for you on Amazon, eBay and other check out sites with ease and convenience.

Send us the web link of the item you wish to purchase on whatsapp 09083581093 and we take it from there.

All items are shipped down to Lagos and further delivery can also be arranged with our various Logistics partners.

Our Estimated delivery date of 5 -10 working days from date of delivery. N.B Items are shipped out every Wednesday from our US address and there will be good communication in cases of slight delays.

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Checkout996:

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Checkout996:

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by HyDef(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Checkout996:

Can you check your Whatsapp please?
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by HyDef(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2021
Hey bro, I'm still waiting on your update.
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by tohby2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Can u checkout for me to a address nd can we use escrow since ur thread is a relatively new 1
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Orderprime: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
What's your current Amazon rate?
Checkout996:

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by DammyOlu123(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hey Checkout996, kindly reply my mail.
I have some business to discuss.
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
I didn’t get any email, kindly contact me on Whatsapp. I reply faster over there
DammyOlu123:
Hey Checkout996, kindly reply my mail.
I have some business to discuss.
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Efetabore: 5:50pm On May 12, 2021
Has anyone successfully done business with this guy?

1 Like

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2021
BACK ONLINE! YOU CAN REACH ME ON WHATSAPP... Thanks
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Checkout996(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Back online! You can reach me on Whatsapp... Thanks
Checkout996:

Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by HyDef(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone.

I want to report the problematic dealings that I and another Nairalander have had with the user Checkout996.

I made a transaction with him to purchase a smartphone, on March 17th and it has been headaches and problems since then. I was purchasing it as a gift, so I asked that it'd be delivered before the 21st of April, to which he assured me it would arrive before then.

Please note, before purchasing, I asked for his best assurances that he was legit, to which the best he could do was show me screenshots from some of his previous customers. I was desperate, seeing as all the other Nairalanders providing similar services could not purchase a device of that price, but he said he'd get it for me off Amazon instead of eBay as I had originally planned. I decided to go along with him, especially as his rates were attractive.

The 21st of April eventually came around and he said the phone had gone missing in transit, according to the shipping company, though the two accessories I bought had arrived (he later revised and said that only one accessory had ever arrived, which was a charger which I'm sure he bought locally as it was a UK plug instead of US). However, he said the smartphone was insured and he would get a refund for it.
He claims that his two Amazon accounts were locked and that that was what caused the issue.

Since then, it has been me constantly calling and messaging and getting no response 90% of the time. He claims he has been locked up, he has had to pay others, so many different excuses that make it seem that I am no closer to getting my money back.

It was during this time that I was contacted by another person who had transacted with him and was in a similar situation for a similar sum of money. In total, the man owes me N460,000.

I honestly think I and the other guy have both been patient enough, as despite numerous promises to pay by 'the end of the day' or 'tomorrow', I have not received a single kobo back from him. I am honestly tired.

Be warned before you make the choice to make any dealings with him.
Re: Make Your Orders With Us On Amazon, Ebay And Other Checkout Sites @380 by Efetabore: 4:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Hello Guys,
I would like to publish some important in regards to a Prolific Scammer on this Platform and his Name is Tajudeen Abayomi Muse. He is usually involved in Amazon & Ebay Shipping and Cryptocurrency Trading Scams. He used the following monikers on Nairaland: Checkout996 and account details 0245114867 Wema Bank Mayor Folawiyo Muse using his Junior Brother's Bank Account. Also Orderprime and lastly the most popular Yorii2. I would also be posting the Photographs of his elder brother Oluwaseyi Olawale Muse because they are actually a family of Thieves.
His Current known Home Address is 24 Tayo Adebayo street, Abiola farm estate Ayobo Ipaja. His Elder Brother lives in that same Estate. When Apprehended Tajudeen will claim he is a Business man with Bad Decision bmaking Skills or Luck but he is a Nothing but a Scammer, Liar and Twitter begger make sure he is locked up. Chances are he has already Created another New Moniker so be Vigilant guys don't do any Deals with any new account especially if there is no physical confirmed Address and Positive Reviews from any satisfied existing Consumers. It doesn't matter how cheap the services are if it's new it's most definitely a Scammer or most definitely Tajudeen Abayomi Muse.
Phone Numbers: 08108237321, 07067449037.
I did this so this Animal can no longer Be Anonymous to this community and a Face or Faces can be associated with this pathetic Family.
Thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All iPhone 11, Sold / Brand New Levis Fashion Mobile Phone (plus 2gb Microsd Card) / Ware-house Electronics: Cheapest Blackberry Bold And Storm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.