Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Best Cat Care Tips And Tricks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Cat Care Tips And Tricks (298 Views)

Healthy Living On Skin Care Tips, Hair Growth Tips, Health Tips, Home Remedy / 15 Essential Hair Care Tips For Men / 8 Self Care Tips For A Young Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Cat Care Tips And Tricks by americanservice: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2021
Cats can make absolutely delightful pets. You must, however, know how American Service Pets Reviews to properly care for them. It is not as simple as you may think. This article is packed with helpful cat care information and advice. Read on to learn several cat care tips you can apply to ensure that your sweet kitty enjoys a healthy life.

Play with your cat using proper cat toys. Cats love toys that help them feel like the predators that they think they are. Try sticking with toys that help them dance around or jump. This can also help them use extra energy by pouncing on toys instead of people's feet.

Have your kids help you take care of the cat. Assign daily jobs such as feeding the cat and cleaning the litter box. Not only will taking care of the cat teach them responsibility, it also gives you a break from these tasks. This means that you can spend more time cuddling with your cat.

Clip your cats nails regularly. Cats do have to scratch. However, when cats scratch, their nail sheaths come off and their sharp, pointy claws are exposed. Clipping your cat's claws every two to three weeks keeps them blunt and helps keep harm to furniture, humans, and other pets to a minimum.

Protect your cat from strangling by making sure the cords of curtains and blinds are secured and out of reach. When you make or purchase a dangly toy for your cat, be sure to supervise during play. Put the toy away if you will not be around to watch.

A great toy for your cat is a laser pointer. Cats love to chase the laser around and try to catch it. This will help you give your cat some exercise, while your cat is having fun at the same time. It will also help to fine-tune their hunting skills.

Re: Best Cat Care Tips And Tricks by tweasderd: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
I've always wondered why my cats are always so aggressive and wild, because I love them, feed them and take good care of them. Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Best Cat Care Tips And Tricks by TerraJonesa: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thank you for writing about it here. This information will be helpful to many users who have been dreaming of having a pet for years. Before adopting a cat, I read articles about what it takes to make it healthy. I've studied articles about basic vitamins, nutrition, and vaccinations for a cat I will take from a cat shelter. I didn't even know that the food products from our table for cats are very harmful. So I'm glad that before adopting a kitten, I read all the posts from PetStockCentral related to cat care. Now I have a lovely black Panter at home. She's mean and nervous because of her childhood at the orphanage, but I love her.

(1) (Reply)

8 Young Nigerians Talk About Living With Hypertension / Clean Your Liver Using These Ten Easy Ways. / Arrival Date For Next Batch Of Vaccine Uncertain, Says NPHCDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.