Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (16718 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by SATANICALLY666: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2021
EXCLUSIVE...

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, says he recommended Abdulrasheed Bawa for the chairmanship of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission because of his high level of dedication and capacity.

Malami, in an exclusive interview with Daily Trust, said contrary to reports that he singlehandedly picked Bawa to be the chairman of the EFFC, four names were submitted to the president for consideration and Bawa was subsequently picked.

Malami also denied being related to the EFCC boss.

“I am happy that most of the comments made are not on his capacity, intelligence, competence and associated ability to deliver. His capacity to deliver was never questioned across the nation.

“The question is whether justice has been served, whether public interest has been served having the chairman appointed with a particular regard to his capacity and ability to deliver.

“My answer is yes. He has the capacity, ability and institutional history of the institution to do justice by way of bringing about added value,” he said.

Malami said having headed three operational divisions of the commission, Bawa’s credentials made him to be selected among the names forwarded to the president.

Malami noted that Bawa “has held various authorities, inclusive of serving in various divisions as the head of operations, including Port Harcourt, Lagos and Ibadan which are adjudged to be the high point.”

The minister said since the law governing the operations of the EFCC had not been altered, the allegation Bawa’s appointment would subvert some of the functions of commission was baseless.

https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-why-i-recommended-bawa-for-efcc-job-malami

1 Like

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Nuelito: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Oga recommender....na ur share you dey eye jare

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2021
So now you agree you know him and actually recommended him?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Maxymilliano(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Malami said having headed three operational divisions of the commission, Bawa’s credentials made him to be selected among the names forwarded to the president.

Malami noted that Bawa “has held various authorities, inclusive of serving in various divisions as the head of operations, including Port Harcourt, Lagos and Ibadan which are adjudged to be the high point.”

So who recommended the disgraced erstwhile acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu for the exhaled position and what was the highest point in his career to deserve such recommendation undecided ?

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by timefarm(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2021
ok
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Racoon(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2021
Yeah-simply to continue to perpetuate your corruption as the new Abba Kyari-defacto president of the government
Continue! Your cup is already full.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by sapientia(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2021
You could have told us all the 4 names

Who submitted the 4 names in the absence of Magu?

Anyways, you are a chronic liar.

3 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by jlinkd78(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Noted
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Mogajunior(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2021
cool
What is more important is that he delivers on the job.
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Sonnobax15(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
For this country,the best C.V you can present before any organization as someone searching for a job is "When you know person wey know person wey know person"......

5 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Kuginzi: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2021
Your business

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by merits(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2021
wink

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by prince2pac(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2021
crooks of a feather

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by tigook: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2021
Tell him to bring down corrupt politicians that steal billions and not young boys hustling for thousands.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by BUSHHUNTER: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2021
Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2021
The Wike has lost control of Secondus
I pray Malami loses control of Bawa and Bawa turns back to bite him in his azz

4 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by LibertyRep: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2021
So he actually handpicked the new EFCC boss after disgracing the former out of office.

All hail the new Kyari.

Malami will be untouchable, as long as Bawa holds sway.

3 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by RichDad1(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Just say it’s Because he’s your cousin and easier to manipulate.

4 Likes

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by adioolayi(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2021
We know....Since you recommended him...Your own book of black sins are closed and hidden... atleast till we have another chairman you won't be able to have a say over.

Enjoy your time.
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Femeto: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
EXCLUSIVE...

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, says he recommended Abdulrasheed Bawa for the chairmanship of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission because of his high level of dedication and capacity.

https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-why-i-recommended-bawa-for-efcc-job-malami
Malami the criminal.
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by WiszyFraud: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
RichDad1:
Just say it’s Because he’s your cousin and easier to manipulate.

GbamSolutely cheesy !!!!!
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Ogun kill you dia!

sad angry

Criminal bastard!
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Grace001: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Na you sabi... na una dey run the fair of this useless failed cursed country

So do it as you like, you won’t be there forever that’s certain

1 Like

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by organicfoods(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Q
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Monogamy: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Malami is feeling himself too much

Meanwhile, he is just a pawn in the Nigeria political game

1 Like

Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by 4tomandchi: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Yeye people everywhere.
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by glad7: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2021
No northern Nigeria, egg head when it matters Gen Buhari regime.
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by Dpharisee: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2021
As if your entrenched nepotism would have allowed you to appoint an Igbo or Yoruba or Igala of level 13 as EFCC Chairman.
Another news joor tongue
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by MotiveU(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Partners in crime
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by AngelGangster: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
What is more important is that he delivers on the job.

What is his job ?
Re: Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job by mywells: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Man know man government,the way tinubu recomended buhari.now ur turn to recomend ur own.government of the recomender.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. / El-rufai Introduces Electronic Voting To Nigeria. / Abia APGA Collapses State Structure Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.