Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Calibrator Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Calibrator Issues (394 Views)

How Much To Change A Samsung S9 Glass Or Calibrator? / Looking For Screen And Calibrator For LG G Flex / Nokia Lumia 1520 Battery And Screen/calibrator Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calibrator Issues by djflexcy: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Please i need the house to help me confirm this.
I changed my Huawei y7 calibrator just recently the new one I fixed has been hanging, the guy that fixed the calibrator told me I need to give it time to get use to the phone please how true because I am thinking of going back to the guy
Re: Calibrator Issues by paduzman: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Go back o, which one is "it will take some time"? , I've changed the screen of my TECNO phone before and once fixed, it started working properly instantly.
Re: Calibrator Issues by kayone6237(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Go back immediately, the guy that fix it for you did a bad job. If you give it some times, forget, your money is gone, he will be telling you that it has been long he fix it for you.
Re: Calibrator Issues by investigator007: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
paduzman:
Go back o, which one is "it will take some time"? , I've changed the screen of my TECNO phone before and once fixed, it started working properly instantly.
yes o, after fixing it should work immediately

(1) (Reply)

How To Schedule Dark Theme On Android / Iphone 8plus Or 7plus Red Needed / Is This Iphone 6s Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.