Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) (480 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Review - Best Budget Smartphone In The World / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / Infinix HOT 5 Review - The Best Budget Smartphone In Nigeria? (feat.) HOT 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) by RealSean(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I ordered a pair of "Edifier Nb2" from Jumia, I must say ever since I purchased it I've had a lot of great experiences which time wouldn't allow me to talk about but for starters the ANC is AMAZING!! it has great quality bass, the gaming mode is INSANE! It gives you a realistic feel, It also has another mode(Can't quite recall the name it's called) that enables you watch YouTube videos and movies clearly. mehnnn! it's simply just amazing. it also has an application both available for IOS and ANDROID for easier access. Both earbuds has a smart touch feature just so you are able to navigate from one song to another and also switch modes....but the application makes that more easier. I bought this for roughly N36,000 from Jumia if I can recall correctly, Kindly note this includes the shipping fee and package safety down to delta state. the product alone costs N28,000 . Here are some pics.
Re: Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) by RealSean(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
pics
Re: Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) by RealSean(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
RealSean:
Hello Nairalanders, I ordered a pair of "Edifier Nb2" from Jumia, I must say ever since I purchased it I've had a lot of great experiences which time wouldn't allow me to talk about but for starters the ANC is AMAZING!! it has great quality bass, the gaming mode is INSANE! It gives you a realistic feel, It also has another mode(Can't quite recall the name it's called) that enables you watch YouTube videos and movies clearly. mehnnn! it's simply just amazing. it also has an application both available for IOS and ANDROID for easier access. Both earbuds has a smart touch feature just so you are able to navigate from one song to another and also switch modes....but the application makes that more easier. I bought this for roughly N36,000 from Jumia if I can recall correctly, Kindly note this includes the shipping fee and package safety down to delta state. the product alone costs N28,000 . Here are some pics.
Re: Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) by RealSean(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm unable to post pics at the moment.
Re: Edifier (the Best Budget Earbuds) by Emm22(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Can u share the link u got urs from jumia because i've searched for it but cant find it, or should i go ahead nd order from aliexpress?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro Max 64gb Available / How Can I Activate My Redmi 6(mi Account) / Neatly Used Itel A35.. 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.