Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) (30913 Views)

Which FM Radio Stations In Ilorin Are Closest To Lagos Radio Radio Stations? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Biko, kini big deal?
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by dapadawee: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
niyisky:
My movie with this beautiful soul will soon hit the TV screens �
I got the CD from alaba
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Torosk1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
What should we do with this news

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by kapelvej: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
veekid:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him
bad guy grin grin grin
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by juman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nice.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by fubsy: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Calabar girl dey claim Lagos. na wa oooo
She said "I am Lagos born", which is a statement of fact and not an opinion. You know that there are Chinese children that are "Lagos born". That does not mean that they are not proud of their heritage. That does not mean that they are not Chinese people. Also, that does not mean they they were not given birth to in Lagos. If you were given birth to in the United State, would you not have lied if you proclaim that you were born in Nigeria? Does your birth in the US stop you from being Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Igala, Hausa, Okrika, Fulani, Kalabari, Tiv, etc?

3 Likes

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
veekid:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

Stale and dry..

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by kayc0(f): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by macrodata(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
JasonIbori:
My delectable deaconess, Mrs Rhoda P. at CGMi can do more than this...

Her Angelic voice have a way of erecting any malfunctioning Pennis that listens to it whenever she's giving us information of upcoming church programs and projects...

Surprisingly, she's just 51 and her voice is like that of a pure virgin teenager in highschool and most women are envious of how the men and our pastor pay attention and smile while she reads.
She must be an indigene of Plateau State. There are so many of them like that even in rural areas.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by femi4: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Lagos born
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
JasonIbori:

Her Angelic voice have a way of erecting any malfunctioning Pennis that listens to it whenever she's giving us information of upcoming church programs and projects...

Surprisingly, she's just 51 and her voice is like that of a pure virgin teenager in highschool and most women are envious of how the men and our pastor pay attention and smile while she reads.

This is not an appropriate way to describe a Christian woman, especially a functionary in church. Purity is attainable, and without it we will be rejected when the Lord returns.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
JasonIbori:

May God be with you. Everything is not about erection bros.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by JasonIbori: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

May God be with you. Everything is not about election bros.
Ndi Anambra....

Election kor Erection ni...!!!
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
I want to Marry you ! I no mind your age ! I felt in love with you since when I dey Primary School when my Senior sisters dey watch your Movies grin grin grin

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
femi4:
Lagos born

You are part of Nigeria problem. No wonder the country and Africa is moving backward.

In Europe where you are born is your origin. The earlier tribe and religion is remove out of your thinking brain and other Nigerian the better have a good day sir
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by ipswitch: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Great. Ajele, beautiful hood.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by segun18(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Without being disrespectful, I think you didn't get her right. She said she was born in Lagos obviously by parents s who are from Cross River state.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
JasonIbori:
Ndi Anambra....

Election kor Erection ni...!!!

Iol you know say na typo bros. Not everything is about erection
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
She did it so well...
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Legacyy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
The youngest old chic grin
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
No mistakes! lolz.

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Originalsly: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmm.... she needs to go back to acting..... try and resurrect Nollywood. Very good actress..... and has the voice to be a good broadcaster.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by femi4: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You are part of Nigeria problem. No wonder the country and Africa is moving backward.

In Europe where you are born is your origin. The earlier tribe and religion is remove out of your thinking brain and other Nigerian the better have a good day sir
Olodo, I only quote what she wrote

She said "I am Lagos born", which is a statement of fact and not an opinion
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
femi4:
Olodo, I only quote what she wrote

She said "I am Lagos born", which is a statement of fact and not an opinion

@fem4 my apology please i thought i was replying to @nairavsdollars.

Not everybody is olodo sir. I am not olodo have a great day
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by deebrain(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
JasonIbori:

Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Cashify: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
And is this news
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
stayclearofme:

Your stupidity no get equal.
Bros, you no go kill person with laff.
Re: RadioNow 95.3FM: Kate Henshaw Reads News On Lagos Radio Station (Video) by Collins4444: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon ( egusi), peeled and Unpeeled *Maize (white and yellow) *Soya beans *Irish potatoes *sweet potatoes *Carrots *Strawberry *Cabbage *Zobo leaves *Onions and other items, Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) / Download Steve Crown (you Are Great) Songs For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.