Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria (398 Views)

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze, Adamu Onoze Shuaibu, High Commissioner In Rwanda / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by Michaeljames22: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Olufemi Badejo Appointed as Vanuatu’s Trade and Investment Commissioner in Nigeria

The Republic of Vanuatu has appointed the Managing Partner of Cersèi Partner, Olufemi Badejo as the Trade and Investment Commissioner of Vanuatu to The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mr Badejo currently serves as the Trade and Investment Commissioner of Vanuatu to the Republic of South Africa This makes Mr Olufemi Badejo, the only Nigerian and African serving the Republic of Vanuatu as its Trade Commissioner to Africa's biggest economies i.e Nigeria and South Africa.

In this position, he will facilitate bilateral relationship between Nigeria and the Republic of Vanuatu as well as open trade and investment discussions between both countries.This appointment testifies to his contribution in the citizenship by investment industry and commitment to the African market.

Olufemi Badejo is the founder of the premier Citizenship by Investment company in Nigeria which assist high net-worth to acquire dual citizenship in countries like St Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Grenada, Commonwealth of Dominica, Vanuatu and more.

The acquisition of these second passports allows visa free travel to a minimum of 130 countries with processing time of 90-120 days.

With presence in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, London and Republic of Vanuatu, Cersèi Partners positioning will guarantee clients across Africa enjoy prompt delivery of the second citizenship with ease.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/olufemi-badejo-appointed-as-trade-and-investment-commissioner-of-vanuatu-in-nigeria/

Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by bobman22: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations to him.. Indeed there are lots of good news from Nigeria today oo
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
With presence in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, London and Republic of Vanuatu, Cersèi Partners positioning will guarantee clients across Africa enjoy prompt delivery of the second citizenship with ease.

I guess the purported appointment is to facilitate the easiness of the citizenship by investment industry and delivery of the second citizenship as I can't see any bilateral trade agreements that will be mutually beneficial to both countries.
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by bobman22: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I guess the purported appointment is to facilitate the easiness of the citizenship by investment industry and delivery of the second citizenship as I can't see any bilateral trade agreements that will be mutually beneficial to both countries.

As it stands now, don't you think most Nigerians will even want to leave this country for another, I mean anyone at all
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
bobman22:

As it stands now, don't you think most Nigerians will even want to leave this country for another, I mean anyone at all

You may be right but Citizenship by Investment doesn't come cheap, especially for 'most Nigerians' that will want to leave at any given opportunity ...
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by amazingamaka: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Leaving Nigeria is easily the best thing anyone will do now..

Though have not heard much about this country
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by unofficialmadman: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
amazingamaka:
Leaving Nigeria is easily the best thing anyone will do now..

Though have not heard much about this country

Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers.

An average country, if well managed, Nigeria economy is larger and can even feed 3-4 other nations around the world
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by Cynthiacute25: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
I just checked online and notice Vanuatu is a good tourist centre.. Probably one could arrange for a tour or even holiday there.
There are nice countries that are not that popular.
It's even possible one could have a more convenient and stressfree life there.
Re: Olufemi Badejo Appointed Vanuatu’s Trade And Investment Commissioner In Nigeria by Samsonmike22: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations to him.. Maybe there could be more to come for us Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Man Said He Will Go On An Indefinite Hunger Strike Over Gay Rights In Nigeria / Wizkid Celebrates Mentor, Tony Elumelu On His 58th Birthday / Bella Shurmuda Appreciates Wizkid For Gifting Him Over N800k In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.