Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V (220 Views)

NDA Attack: Soldiers On Duty Not Sleeping, Says Defence Headquarters / Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V by Chukwute: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
A middle aged man whose name was simply given as Edafe was on Monday morning butchered to death by his wife for not sleeping at home in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the man was attacked from the back inflicting a deep cut from the neck to the arm.

He was rushed to the General Hospital in Ughelli for treatment after the attack but unfortunately died from the injuries sustained.

Meanwhile, eyewitnesses at the hospital disclosed that the killer wife already had two children from a previous marriage before having a child together with the deceased.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/03/15/housewife-butchers-husband-to-death-for-not-sleeping-at-home-in-delta-graphic-video/

May his soul Rest In Peace.

Re: Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V by illicit(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
E don happen....
Re: Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V by saintokwuluora(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
So sorry Edafe, rest in peace. Moral lesson, becareful very very careful when you are attracted to what another man rejected because there must be more that meets the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V by Freestainworld(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
LekanAyomide149:
One of the things I've benefited from Nairaland is giving Trade Express a try. Saw a post concerning bitcoin investment and gave it a try. Today I'm here to share my story.
"Nothing sweet pass bitcoin money now"
Don't dull!

Start with as little as $50 now and soon, you'll be to here share your own story.

See my signature for site link.
Scammer detected beware guys

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V by GreatChizzy: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
He probably thought the first husband was stupid throwing the same woman away!!!
Re: Lady Butchers Husband To Death For Not Sleeping At Home In Delta (graphic V by fourboys: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
women are becoming more dangerous day by day... and I never Marry crycrycry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking / Microsoft To Hire 50,000 People Via Linkedin / What Do You Think About The Word ''complain"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.