Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle (1000 Views)

IPOB Backs Dokubo’s Declaration Of Biafra / Breaking : Nnamdi Kanu/ipob Backs Dokubo’s Declaration Of Biafra / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Penguin2: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
I've found out that Asari Dokubo's declaration of Biafran Customary Government has been greeted with more scepticism than funfair which has left me wondering if Asari Dokubo's action is more of a minus to the struggle than a plus.

So, folks that are appraised with the activities of IPOB, is Asari's action a bad news?

Does his constitution of BCG mean a parallel organization to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's influence in the Biafran struggle?

Lalasticlala
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by SarkinYarki: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Asari is clearly working for the Nigerian DSS..this is off straight one of DSSs template for causing confusion to struggles ... How do I know ...let's. Say I have a lot of experience when it come to NIGERIAN intelligence and the military.. this move is called leadership duplication and our DSS love using it

6 Likes

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by GreatChizzy: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
If you want to amass wealth through "donations"; start a group with the name "Biafra" in it!!! Boom with little time, Igbos will start donating even from the Diaspora!!!

Ask MASSOB, ask IPOB they are cashing out!!! Well Asari wants to cash out too!!!

That's how gullible a large percentage of the self acclaimed "African Jews" can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by NwaNimo1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
?
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Penguin2: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Asari is clearly working for the Nigerian DSS..this is off straight one of DSSs template for causing confusion to struggles ... How do I know ...let's. Say I have a lot of experience when it come to NIGERIAN intelligence and the military.. this move is called leadership duplication and our DSS love using it

You are possibly right.

Little wonder the IPOB community don't seem to be enthusiastic about it.

And I read sometime ago of how Uche Mefor was complaining of abandonment by Nnamdi Kanu after they suffered together in prison. Seems dude has chosen to work against Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by SlayerSupreme: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
You guys worry too much. More power to Asari's struggle but MNK the East knows.
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Penguin2: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:
If you want to amass wealth through "donations"; start a group with the name "Biafra" in it!!! Boom with little time, Igbos will start donating even from the Diaspora!!!

Ask MASSOB, ask IPOB they are cashing out!!! Well Asari wants to cash out too!!!

That's how gullible a large percentage of the self acclaimed "African Jews" can be.

I have issues with your usage of the word, "gullible"...

The Igbos aren't gullible and will never be. Reason we never bought the APC and Buhari propaganda since 2015.

If any tribe is gullible, it has to be the "sophisticated morons" who believed an old senile septgenerian would make #1 equal $1. What gullibility could be more than that?

ESN today is an offshoot of IPOB and they are making sure that killer Fulani herdsmen never lay a foot hold not to talk of raping our daughters and mothers and killing our farmers or displacing our people into neighboring countries like it's happening in the land of the "sophisticated morons".

You don't just open your mouth waaah and say whatever comes out of it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by nedu666: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Asari and fg were hoping people in the east will erupt in celebration or embrace asari, they shock as nobody send asari message

5 Likes

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:

Is it your gullibility? Can there ever be a bigger gullibility than believing in ‘one Nigeria’?

4 Likes

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
nedu666:
Asari and fg were hoping people in the east will erupt in celebration or embrace asari, they shock as nobody send asari message

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by GreatChizzy: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Penguin2:

I have issues with your usage of the word, "gullible"...

The Igbos aren't gullible and will never be. Reason we never bought the APC and Buhari propaganda since 2015.

If any tribe is gullible, it has to be the "sophisticated morons" who believed an old senile septgenerian would make #1 equal $1. What gullibility could be more than that?

ESN today is an offshoot of IPOB and they are making sure that killer Fulani herdsmen never lay a foot hold not to talk of raping our daughters and mothers and killing our farmers or displacing our people into neighboring countries like it's happening in the land of the "sophisticated morons".

You don't just open your mouth waaah and say whatever comes out of it.

Anyone who believes that they are some lost "Jews" in Africa is GULLIBLE!!!
Anyone who believes and still believes a man who once claimed that should he be arrested; Israel and Russia were gonna destroy Nigeria, but got arrested and after some Months jumped bail on the pretext that he was "sick" is GULLIBLE.

Now there are no differences between Bandits in the North, Boko Haram and the IPOB as they are all Killers of their own very People!!!

IPOB kills her own people in the name of "saboteurs". Boko Haram kill in the name of "Religion". They are all Terrorists and anymore supporting either of them are gullible terrorists as well!!!
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:

Anyone who believes and still believes a man who once claimed that should he be arrested; Israel and Russia were gonna destroy Nigeria, but got arrested and after some Months jumped bail on the pretext that he was "sick" is GULLIBLE.

Now there are no differences between Bandits in the North, Boko Haram and the IPOB as they are all Killers of their own very People!!!

IPOB kills her own people in the name of "saboteurs". Boko Haram kill in the name of "Religion". They are all Terrorists and anymore supporting either of them are gullible terrorists as well!!!

As per the bolded....care to provide links that show where and when Mazi Kanu made that statement?

A people are free to believe they originate from Mars, i don’t see why that should get you hot under the collar! Some chose to believe in God; others chose to believe in Oduduwa; and others, Zeus! Why don’t you pen epistles on how ‘gullible’ they are? You would do well to mind you own business and quit worrying about stuff that doesn’t concern you!

All Mazi Kanus’ admirers would tell you it’s not everything he says that we agree with. However, you’d find those minor issues of contention are normally tangential to the main thrust of the struggle!

3 Likes

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Omoslim26: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
You guys worry too much. More power to Asari's struggle but MNK the East knows.

Mnk the east know and they are still planning to vote in a govt dat has openly rejected mnk and proscribed his scam package ipob in mnk's state ooo

oga take dis to both mnk and his other scammers both asari and mefor

Biafra will come but it will not be championed or lead by any of them scammers

pllss look for one tribe to tag me with I have one to tag you with too

you just open your mouth and be doing yehn yehn yehn upandan

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by EMMY76: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:

Who are more gullible than the yorubas who all believed they fell from the sky. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by SlayerSupreme: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Mnk the east know and they are still planning to vote in a govt dat has openly rejected mnk and proscribed his scam package ipob in mnk's state ooo

oga take dis to both mnk and his other scammers both asari and mefor

Biafra will come but it will not be championed or lead by any of them scammers

pllss look for one tribe to tag me with I have one to tag you with too

you just open your mouth and be doing yehn yehn yehn upandan

It will be championed by you bro. And we will support you.
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by nedu666: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
EMMY76:

Who are more gullible than the yorubas who all believed they fell from the sky. cheesy

Dis guy u wicked

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Omoslim26: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

It will be championed by you bro. And we will support you.

When the time comes for us to move we will move as a region with one United front
not on the calling of some group of scammers with their quest to over power each other.
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Notasyouthink: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

When the time comes for us to move we will move as a region with one United front
not on the calling of some group of scammers with their quest to over power each other.
Always making unnecessary noise.
Who send you sef??
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Omoslim26: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Always making unnecessary noise. Who send you sef??
grin
Notasyouthink:
Always making unnecessary noise. Who send you sef??
chia the thing pain dis one reach chest �� ngwa hold something make you no fall down

Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by BlackPantherxXx: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
It means Nnamdi Kanu is Asari's houseboy.

He mentioned that they were Ijaw slaves and not one of them whimpered.
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by BlackPantherxXx: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Asari is not working for any DSS but for himself just like others in IPOB aand MASSOB.
He knows there is money in Biafra agitation scam industry and he wants to cash out like Uwazurike and MNK.
Re: What Does Asari Dokubo's Declaration Mean To MNK's Place In The Biafran Struggle by Fejoku: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Asari is clearly working for the Nigerian DSS..this is off straight one of DSSs template for causing confusion to struggles ... How do I know ...let's. Say I have a lot of experience when it come to
NIGERIAN intelligence and the military.. this move is called leadership duplication and our DSS love using it
You're not far from the truth. Asari can form his government as long as it will be a problem for the evil Buhari government then it's very fine. In fact if they'll sign the referendum agreement with this government to be supervised by the UN, we will accept it. Anything for the freedom of Biafra is welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

20million Naira To Stay In Nigeria Or 24hrs In America? / Message To The "We The South South" Charlatans / What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.