Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid (2042 Views)

What Are Your Opinion On Penny Auction Bidding In Nigeria ? / Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Melaninprincess(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
So I saw a thread yesterday asking about the legitimacy or authenticity of KokoBid.com (An online penny auctions site) and I decided to conform if it is real or another scam.

Below is the thread that prompted me to check their site out

https://www.nairaland.com/6459002/penny-auctions-kobobid-legit-scam

Signing up on the site was easy. And I followed the following steps to be able to observe how the bidding is done and if it is not a scam like some people were saying in the initial thread.

Step 1 - Sign Up to get in on the action

This gives you instant and uninterrupted access to numerous hot deals for all kobo auctions across the site, and the power to request bids from your friends.

Step 2 - Buy a BidPack (and get free bids)

This is your bidding power. You cannot participate in auctions and stand a chance to win great, discounted items without it. For a limited time only, purchase your first BidPack now and get up to 25 free bids!

Step 3 - Choose your item

Check out available auctions, or search by categories to choose what you like. You can also add items to your Watchlist while you decide.

Step 4 - Click “bid now” to start bidding

If you’re the last person to bid when the clock reaches 00:00:00, you win the item.

Step 5 - Claim your win

Follow instructions to claim your win or "Buy It Now" and have it delivered to you. Then, sit back, relax and await your package delivery or digital transfer.

I discovered that they are registered with the National Lottery Commission and they are in fact legit. Wish me luck as I bid for my first item with my free bidpacks.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by NightFood: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wow! Very much self explanatory, this bidding to me just looks like a promo. cheesy
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by thatkindthing: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omo, this thing looks easy o, but it's not. One thing for sure is that whenever you win, you'd be winning really big, that's just how it works.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Techm8: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
I just finished signing up but I don't have a debit card to fund my kobobid account with. I suggest they give one free bid for every new registration and make it easier to fund like betting accounts.

6 Likes

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by selfdefence: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
I love the idea of bidding for something online, I should try this and maybe I might just get lucky.

1 Like

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by 2Lucid: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
there's an ongoing bid for a headphone and people are bidding way below the cost of the item. My question is, when does the bidding end and how would they select who won the bid? Because it's doing me to participate in the bidding war grin

3 Likes

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Have been a little skeptical about the whole bidding thing. But I might give it a trial later today.

1 Like

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by ItrendNaija(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Finally an auction site in Nigeria. I can already see an opportunity to make money off this. I can bid for someone and charge a commission when I win a bid

1 Like

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by OctoberEleven: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
How come I haven't heard of kobobid Hope they're legit cos I'm seeing interesting things to bid on grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by enoch273: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing this @OP I ve been seeing this o, but too skeptical and was having a hard time understanding it.

The bid price is even a steal on the items... I've just signed up.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by AlmaIganishire: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wow I love this
Shey kobobid is for everybody
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by AlmaIganishire: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wow I’m really seeing interesting stuff there

Saw that bidding starts by 8:00 for PS4 Omo
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Niswayne19: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Well I think this explains better for this that want to join kobobid. Thanks for this
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Yinksy09(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
I have actually seen kobobid advert through celebrities skits and with this review of yours I would register very soon. Thank you
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by yellowpepper: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
I saw that Kobobid added PS5 to the bidding list today. By 8pm bidding will start

Bidding starts from #200 and you don’t want to miss this!
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by yellowpepper: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
I love this kobobid o
I have been on the website since, saw that people have been using 100 naira to win, wow �
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by AlmaIganishire: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
I don sign up but fear no gree me bid since na watch I just dey watch. Dem dey list winners for this page https://www.kobobid.com/winners but I nvr 2 decode am. Make una hep
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Theanyanwu: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is quite easy and seamless to use o.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Theanyanwu: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
yellowpepper:
I saw that Kobobid added PS5 to the bidding list today. By 8pm bidding will start

did you bid? I saw it too lol. I'm just hoping it's gonna be a good bidding site
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Melaninprincess(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
AlmaIganishire:
I don sign up but fear no gree me bid since na watch I just dey watch. Dem dey list winners for this page https://www.kobobid.com/winners but I nvr 2 decode am. Make una hep
you can just observe first sha. Make you see how the thing dey be
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Kunja2: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
I've been hearing this kobobid since, what's it about?
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Kunja2: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
yellowpepper:

PS5 ke? Please tell me more
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by investigator007: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
So many streams of making legit money are coming up, might look risky but nothing stops one from taking a chance.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by enoch273: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Theanyanwu:
This is quite easy and seamless to use o.

Yes oo, but like all lotto brands out there, there'll be losers and winners too. Anyways I've signed up but yet to make a bid, since I'm still observing how the system works, so I can also win big while losing a few while at it.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Melaninprincess(f): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2021
So I discovered that there are times when there will be less bidders, and this is another opportunity to win bids because the volume of bids won't be high. These times ranges between 10AM - 12 Noon and 3 - 5 PM.
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by 6footplus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
yellowpepper:
Omo! the person wey win that thing mad gan! he/she bought over 3000 bids just to win that game console.

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by Melaninprincess(f): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
6footplus:

Omo! the person wey win that thing mad gan! he/she bought over 3000 bids just to win that game console.
so the person won with 300k+ ? Nawa o
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by AlmaIganishire: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omo today bidding on Kobobid has really been amazing, it’s actually my first time bidding
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by AlmaIganishire: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
I actually bought 10bidpacks and got double of that on kobobid today.

You don’t want to sleep on it!
Go to kobobid and start bidding
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by yellowpepper: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
I’m actually waiting for 8pm.
An AC is up for bidding on kobobid

Omoooo I have to win it, already bought 30bids to win it ��

Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by dollarprincess(f): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Please, Admin, i need your advice on this I won a smart tv on 14 on this month since then i haven't received the package i have been searching online to reach them but no way please i need your assistance here though with what i have read on your blog and on this blog https://www.dailybinaryhub.com/kobobid-com-login/ i believe i will receive my package but please help me with there contact that is reachable
Re: Online Bidding Experience With Kobobid by RockyEyo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
dollarprincess:
Please, Admin, i need your advice on this I won a smart tv on 14 on this month since then i haven't received the package i have been searching online to reach them but no way please i need your assistance here though with what i have read on your blog and on this blog https://www.dailybinaryhub.com/kobobid-com-login/ i believe i will receive my package but please help me with there contact that is reachable
Did you get the package?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? / Woman Turns 40, Had No Man...and Decided To Marry Herself. See Her Wedding Pics / How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.