Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Run Away Roqqu Is A Big Scam!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Run Away Roqqu Is A Big Scam!!! (4986 Views)

Roqqu Is A Fraud! Please Steer Clear Of Them. / Olympic Trade Investment Is A Big Scam / Run Away From Roqqu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Run Away Roqqu Is A Big Scam!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kaymus:

But why couldn't you people put this simple info on your app when you removed direct withdrawal to the bank? The worst part, your customer representatives are not always available on time. I can't even imagine myself recommending anyone for Roqqu! What an amateur site!
The info is there na

I use Roqqu and it's expressly stated that if you want to withdraw, kindly use p2p wallet withdrawal. Which is transferring to RAVEN

I have been using RAVEN to withdraw from Roqqu without any issues
Re: Run Away Roqqu Is A Big Scam!!! by zigleary: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tekana:
Kindly use the withdraw to wallet feature on the web and follow the instructions carefully for faster and instant withdrawals.
Thanks for the feedback. Please on your app it was stated we can only withdraw more than 50000 to our bank accounts. I have initiated withdrawal since Friday evening but i haven't seen any alert yet.
Re: Run Away Roqqu Is A Big Scam!!! by donem: 1:40pm On Jan 29
Tekana:
Our Representative have reached out to the fellow that made this post;After our investigation, it was confirmed that he was on a chat with a scam account on facebook messenger not the Live Chat on either the Roqqu App or Website and had his complete details from password to pin given to the said scam account.

We put out these disclaimers daily to make users know that no Representative from Roqqu will ever ask for your personal details like password , pin , Security or any other to get issues resolved.

Be safe out there these scammers are our to rip you off your earnings.

Thank you!!
Morning Sir, please I have a very urgent complain about Roqqu can I private chat you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn A Life Time Monthly Salary / I Have Got 15m To Invest, I Need A Biz Associate / Check Your Unclaimed Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.