Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App (442 Views)

How To Send A Confidential Message On Gmail / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / Updated Gmail App Fails To Bring New Mail Inbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App by ugwumichael(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good evening all
please I need help on how to log someone out from my Gmail app. I helped to log the person when he was trying to email something to someone when he was not having an android phone. Now all his contacts he adds to his phone are automatically storing to my phone.
I have even tried Uninstalling the Gmail app from my phone but it doesn't uninstall,
I have tried clearing cache and data but it doesn't work.
I have done Google search on how I should go about it but the solutions I got from it doesn't work out.
please someone help me out with a firsthand workable solution. Thank you as you do so
Re: How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tap on Gmail.
Tap on the three or four lines that formed a box at the top left hand corner of you phone(Gmail search.
scroll down and tap on settings.
Tap on the three dots at the right hand corner of your phone.
Tap on manage account.
Tap on your friend Gmail account.
Tap on remove account.
I hope that helps.

Or
Go to settings.
Tap on account.
Tap on his Gmail account.
Tap on remove account.
Finish .
It seems he did something different with your phone.
Re: How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App by lekjons(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2021

Re: How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App by ugwumichael(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks a lot guys, it actually worked. I really do appreciate
Re: How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App by ugwumichael(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Joysticks:
Tap on Gmail.
Tap on the three or four lines that formed a box at the top left hand corner of you phone(Gmail search.
scroll down and tap on settings.
Tap on the three dots at the right hand corner of your phone.
Tap on manage account.
Tap on your friend Gmail account.
Tap on remove account.
I hope that helps.

Or
Go to settings.
Tap on account.
Tap on his Gmail account.
Tap on remove account.
Finish .
It seems he did something different with your phone.
He didn't do anything different, I helped him in sending the email myself. thanks a lot for your help
Re: How Do I Log Someone Out From My Gmail App by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
ugwumichael:
He didn't do anything different, I helped him in sending the email myself. thanks a lot for your help
You tried.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Accessories_jbl Pulse 4 The Only Bluetooth Speaker With Sound You Can See / Plz Help Suggest A Perfect Key Pad Browsable Phone / Phone Screen Insurance (itel,tecno & Infinix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.