Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Is Senator Material And Why Senator - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Senator Material And Why Senator (440 Views)

How Do I Identify Good Senator Material? / Senator Material Available At A Cheap Price / Come In For Your Guinea Brocade, Swiss Voile, Senator Material, Anything Fabrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Senator Material And Why Senator by ListoFabrics: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Why senator material is called senator material?
Humans have always created a new type, kind and style of clothing right from the creation of the world.
As the world evolves and changes occur in different areas of life, so it is in the clothing sector.
There is a postulate about senator material being any material or attire worn by those in the senatorial position or someone rated highly as senators.
Yes, you can be correct. You may be right and you may be wrong too.
Nevertheless, people who wear a senator fabric material styled in a cooperate or traditional way are usually seen walking proudly like a Senator. That is self awareness and self confidence instituted by the type of clothe worn.
Consequently, with plain and pattern or the so called senator materials, you can style it to look like a senator wear.
please, if I'm wrong, you are free to correct me politely.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Short Gown Styles 2021 / LUXURY Wedding Gown Rental Promo / Gorgeous And Classy Styles For All Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.