Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc (1993 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc by mamehemmanuelo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
‭Good day fella‬, my name on jamb is different from that of school. the mistake was made during my jamb registration.
MAMEH EMMANEUL OJOCHEGBE(for jamb)
Though after gaining admission I decided to have it changed on the school portal to this sequence
MAMEH EMMANUEL OJOCHEGBE
It's just the EMMANEUL that's the one with error from jamb
Will this affect me during NYSC registration?? Since my statement of result now has the corrected one on school portal
Re: Nysc by georginho10(m): 2:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Nah.. you will be able to do correction of name (misspell name and rearrangement of name) during NYSC registration. But you can not add or remove a name as its jamb and your institution of graduation that can handle that.
Re: Nysc by jelil01: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2021
mamehemmanuelo:
‭Good day fella‬, my name on jamb is different from that of school. the mistake was made during my jamb registration.
MAMEH EMMANEUL OJOCHEGBE(for jamb)
Though after gaining admission I decided to have it changed on the school portal to this sequence
MAMEH EMMANUEL OJOCHEGBE
It's just the EMMANEUL that's the one with error from jamb
Will this affect me during NYSC registration?? Since my statement of result now has the corrected one on school portal
Hello Man.

Pls how were you able to solve this. I am facing the same thing right now.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Federal Government Scraps Nysc Scheme; Dg Calls For Calm / Nysc 2018 Batch "B" Thread / NYSC Accommodation Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.