Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School (34780 Views)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2021
angry... If this narration is TRUE ! This guy is just a KILLER DOCTOR IN THE MAKING embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy fit waka leave patient during surgery undecided

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by GeneralPula: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Right now, I think the guy needs a proper health treatment, not education..

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by ekestic1976(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2021
greymiles:
We know it’s you didn’t readmit him because he’s not yoloba

O ti bo lowo e!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Yankee101: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Extreme stress breeds mental health issues

Don't force anyone to study a course they've clearly shown they can't cope

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2021
I feel disturbed when an evil/ wicked man is saying God bless you
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by ivolt: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2021
greymiles:
Seek urgent medical help or you will end up as a cart pusher or street walker.
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by SmartPolician: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2021
When it comes to the son of a nobody, they start quoting laws. If it was a rich man's son, they will bend the law for them. Yeye country!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Estiluv4u(f): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Ye! my first awww
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by 1a1ast1c1a1a: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Oga o
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Village people at work!

But seriously, for the man to get to 500L at UCH then he was obviously intelligent.

His life would have been so different now if he had graduated. Perhaps even practicing medicine outside Nigeria.

Our decisions really define us
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Neddyogu(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
That's how one of my old classmates just packed his bag and went to the village to stay on the very day of our final professional examination. Baba could not explain what happened to him all he could tell us was he heard someone calling his name. That day, I respected village people.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by harmony75: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
so sad � please let's be prayerful!!!
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by ransomed: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeria, a nation of dream killers.
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by descarado: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Extreme stress. No therapy provided for students suffering from stress. A good school would have told him to differ and treat him, then evaluate if he can continue.

We don't have medical drs in Nigeria. None.
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Injera(f): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2021
I know this man and stayed with him in E block ABH UCH. We were friends and I wonder where he is. I use to know him as Bob korna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Venlony: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2021
This is the truly definition of wahala . Great destiny wasted just like that.
Prayer point: place your two hands over your head and say every evil alter of my father's house trying to pull down my destiny catch fire in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
A motivational speaker advice him to drop out that school is a scam...... beware of motivational speakers

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
GeneralPula:
.... Gbaam ! Wisdoms no go kiee you cool

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Fejimummy: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2021
medicine wasn't and still isn't his calling..... he should pick another hustle because I have been there before
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by bigtt76(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Our universities are administered by archaic people ...which one be extant laws again? Was the student made aware of the laws before he broke them? What happens to the university monitoring their students' mental health? angry

Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/why-we-didnt-re-admit-benue-cart-pusher-who-dropped-out-of-medical-school-ui/
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2021
He should request for his MBBS transcript and transfer to another school to resume 400 level. delay is not denial. i know of someone who had similar issues but he is in 500 level now. he took my advise. the guy said he has a spiritual attack and left medicine for about 5 years in UNILAG. but he came back to resume at a lower class. with your 300 level MBBS result, you can resume anywhere in the world, all doctors knows this.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by oviexcels(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2021
flejnr:
The true explanation of the word ”village people”.
Na so ooooo, village people remember the guy
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by ipobarethieves: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2021
sad This man is a certified mad man No offence.Haba! UI over try for him sad.Thank God dey nor award him degree certificate.He is a disaster in waiting.Imagine this craze fellow examine U/Ur wife and remove Ur ballz grin grin sad/destroy womb.May we not jam werey dey disguise as a medical doctor sad

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2021
GeneralPula:
true words, true words
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by ameh99: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2021
3gpvids:
If money no too dey for the caRt pushing

Sir,look for cow to push

you no dey see where buhari dey now Hian!
Grow up undecided
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Onelove508: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2021
greymiles:

All of you that answered this guy just obliged him for free. He did it on purpose just to get you angry and reply him in that mode, and he succeeded. He fooled you all.

What will it take you to ignore such comments for God sake. It pains them when you ignore them- tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Originalsly: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Hmmm...... why be pointing fingers at the university when the guy said he was suffering from depression? The guy has mental problems.... the reason why all these years he can't do anything else but push cart... this alone should tell us something

1 Like

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Nasige(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2021
greymiles:
The reason why he became truck pusher is the same way you reasoned that make you post such nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Andyvilly: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2021
not be everybody go make am, such an unfortunate lad.
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by Xandre: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2021
dochenaj:
Reading comments to see any mention of village people. smiley

The guy was battling depression and couldn't get help needed to remain in school. And I'll blame that on our poor mental health seeking behavior.

Clinical depression is real, and if you find yourself battling with thoughts of guilt, hopelessness, and think you're better off dead than alive, seek for help.
He rejected.

He was referred to a Psychiatrist.
Re: Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2021
flejnr:
The true explanation of the word ”village people”.
I swear. Banue people own too much. Na so de make my neighbor mad after graduation.
The second person graduated for BSU. Buh since de couldn't get him, the used his mother against him, making her to be mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Successful People Who Failed At First / Most Respected Universities In Nigeria / Pastor Chris Foundation Commissions The Largest 100% Free School In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.