Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala (23179 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by berrystunn(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Akuruoulo:

OKONJO PLEASE WE NEED YOU " THE PRESENT", NOT THE FUTURE HOES

Which of the okonjo ?
See who wan correct piggin English
Hahhahahahahaha
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by Kingspin(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
A sensible government has to take over before change can.
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
NIGERIA only floats multiple forex rate just so northerners can continue the booming business of forex black market and round tripping ..you will never see forex at the bank rate but will find it with illiterate abokis on the street and this has been going on for so long under the guise of BDC licensing
Who stopped u from BDC business?
You're making unfounded accusations at corner of ur village without putting ur legs in atleast 4/6 zones of the nation. The worst tribalist in Nigeria are those who live, in their states and never set their feet in other part of the nation. Go to Abuja and see a people from all ethnics group milking this country while you're suffering from hates and likely poverty envying those who find way to succeed.
It's obvious Igbos are well known for their talent in trading but this doesn't mean they're favoured by govt to set their business in all the nooks and crannies of this nation.
In Qatar, Saudi and Dubai there are Hausa people doing BDC business then who favoured them there?
You need to go to Abuja and see how irrelevant is religion and tribe are when it comes to struggle for survival.
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by SarkinYarki: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Coronabirus:
Who stopped u from BDC business?
You're making unfounded accusations at corner of ur village without putting ur legs in atleast 4/6 zones of the nation. The worst tribalist in Nigeria are those who live, in their states and never set their feet in other part of the nation. Go to Abuja and see a people from all ethnics group milking this country while you're suffering from hates and likely poverty envying those who find way to succeed.
It's obvious Igbos are well known for their talent in trading but this doesn't mean they're favoured by govt to set their business in all the nooks and crannies of this nation.
In Qatar, Saudi and Dubai there are Hausa people doing BDC business then who favoured them there?
You need to go to Abuja and see how irrelevant is religion and tribe are when it comes to struggle for survival.

Oga cool down I have home in BUA estate kado Abuja that I now use when ever I come into ABJ even though I don't like the place .. I am far from the Poverty suffering man you are painting me to be ...for your information its not easy to get the CBN BDC license as it is frought with corruption and tribalism .. I have applied for it many years ago and that's how I understood the politics there ...I might apply again in the future for some business I am planning but for now trust me that I have more potential financially than your state governor ..trust me on that
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Oga cool down I have home in BUA estate kado Abuja that I now use when ever I come into ABJ even though I don't like the place .. I am far from the Poverty suffering man you are painting me to be ...for your information its not easy to get the CBN BDC license as it is frought with corruption and tribalism .. I have applied for it many years ago and that's how I understood the politics there ...I might apply again in the future for some business I am planning but for now trust me that I have more potential financially than your state governor ..trust me on that
If u really have the financial capacity as u claimed u wouldn't have failed to get the licence from CBN. If not recently most of those working in that section are not Northerners.
You don't necessarily need BDC licence to get FOREX if you're a the reflection of what u claimed, u only need to have dollar account and fill M-form and trust me in 3 days u will get ur dollars smiling to buyers.
I'm sorry for calling u that name but u need to know that stable MN don't worry themselves much about all these chaos created for selfish gains.
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by frog12: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
is this what she's starting with? I don't think this woman is ready for this position
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by xelly: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
leave something you dont know of, 1 dollar to naria now is 500 in cryptocurrency.

Could that be the evidence of a good economy?
Re: Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala by Kennybh: 3:06am On Mar 17, 2021
I supply handkerchiefs and high quality leather belts with 10 years guarantee. call me on 09062090818 for good business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Infiltrators Working As Tailors, Mechanics, Carpenters In Abuja / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But / Production Of Tinubu/Shettima Textiles For 2023 Campaign (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.