Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It (596 Views)

In Nigeria Are There People That Play Fighting Games COMPETITIVELY? / Biamo.bet Reviews And Comparisons / Avoid Paripesa Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by QueenVaji: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2021
dont they do it for fun..
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2021
I play it to make money while putting in in my mind as a fun stuff so as not to be carried deep by its greed......the fun thing makes me self discipline n i dnt cry wen i lose a bet..infact I bet responsibly!

1 Like

Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by InfernoNig: 2:26am On Mar 16, 2021
I bet to make money along side having fun. Although I don't use to take it hard when I lose but this period had been crazy for me so I took it serious and it hit me hard this weekend. I lost and I cried.

That's my evidence..

Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by Akanimoh113(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
I bet to make money along side having fun. Although I don't use to take it hard when I lose but this period had been crazy for me so I took it serious and it hit me hard this weekend. I lost and I cried.

That's my evidence..

Y didn't you cash out before the last 4 or 5 games
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by InfernoNig: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Y didn't you cash out before the last 4 or 5 games

Played in store.
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by Akanimoh113(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2021
InfernoNig:

Played in store.

The last 5 games were gonna play at what time
Because you can still cash out before the game cut...
You would have checked the games to see available cash out then... Cash the money out
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by InfernoNig: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Akanimoh113:

The last 5 games were gonna play at what time
Because you can still cash out before the game cut...
You would have checked the games to see available cash out then... Cash the money out

My mind don't go until after the game. If I had played it with my account, I would have been able to monitor it.
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by Olumighty123(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
InfernoNig:

My mind don't go until after the game. If I had played it with my account, I would have been able to monitor it.

Abeg, still dey try drop games for me, make I dey risk am too as I no Sabi forecast
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by InfernoNig: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olumighty123:

Abeg, still dey try drop games for me, make I dey risk am too as I no Sabi forecast

Weekend. Post me you whatsapp number to my mailbox, everestjoah66@gmail.com
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by Emeka71(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Sometimes I go to play bet9ja virtual league just to have fun.
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by QueenVaji: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
they do it for fun..[/quote]
Re: Are There People Who Bet Just For The Fun Of It by QueenVaji: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
they do it for fun..

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 (promo Sales !!!) / Ps4 Swap / INSTANT: Click And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.