Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria (162 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria by Ayoolu2017: 5:13am On Mar 16, 2021
To ensure rapid development and growth of a nation,it's government and people must commit nothing less than 50% of her resourses to the education and training of her future generation.

Taking Nigeria as a case study i can say for a fact this country is going into oblivion and total backwardness,because her own resources are committed towards few men and women waiting on death row who has no interest of her country at heart,but rather to squander and plunder the nation with no pity or empathy on future Nigerians,ofcouse they are dying.

On state development and growth we don't need "INSHA ALLAH or IN JESUS NAME" ,what we need is a thorough education and training system for future Nigerians which our government does not see as a priority in need of a state of emergency but rather as a luxury.The ripple effect of education will save us from our current problems of banditry,kidnapping and other social vices. Posterity will never forgive us.

A country where the education of her future citizen is seen as a luxury and not a urgent need will soon become non existence.

The few who commits the resourses of the nation to there pockets actually knows the value of education at a selfish level thereby sending there wards to quality schools around the world in order to insure their future and on there return to the country to be a modern day slave masters(Leaders) to children of the populace who remains uneducated or half educated if there is anything like that.

The paragraph above only shows to a large extent the level of their ignorance and foolishness,Just imagine a different approach where the few in power holding the resourses of a nation educates all here children as against one is national development not more ensured than when you have just a child educated,the synergetic effects of a thoroughly baked generation is immeasurable.

I must say here that tackling the root cause of our problems is a more wiser approach than finding ways to cure the effect,and priortizing EDUCATION is the only way.

I have said my piece,it is not too late to have a change of ideas and commitment.

To our future state men and women lets learn from this and take measures to ensure a better Nigeria for generations unborn.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Help Retrieve My Email / Please What Is Your Advice About Launching An Educational Blog? / Best Content Management System (cms) For Recharge Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.