Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions (215 Views)

Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions by Whoube99(f): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Yesterday I went to one of the NIN's capturing center opposite U.J. Esuene Stadium Calabar, Cross River State to do my SIM Card capturing, but was shocked, when they insisted I must pay Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) before I could be attended to. And since I didn't have the to pay, I left without doing the capturing.
I want to use this medium to announced to the world that, the Nigerian government who introduced this sim capturing policy, is equally the one, through the corrupt activities of it officials, preventing willing citizens from having their sim's captured.

Cc: Mod
Cc: Isa Pantami ( the Minister of communication)
Cc: NCC
Mod should please push this information to front page.
Re: NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions by Mabizeka: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2021
If reverse was the case you will also extort others
Re: NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions by LawLab247: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Ok
Re: NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions by Whoube99(f): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:

One apostle of corruption just sighted.
Nigeria can't & will never get better with people of your kind.

1 Like

Re: NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions by Mabizeka: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Whoube99:

One apostle of corruption just sighted.
Nigeria can't & will never get better with people of your kind.
I don't support what they did but tell yourself the hard truth
Re: NINMC Officials And Their Continuous Extortions by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Na una dey extort from people before una enroll them for NIN Abi? Something Government made for free you are demanding bribe.

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Eyewitness Narrates How His Two Children, Four Of His Family Membe / Ortom Reacts To Attack On Him By Suspected Herdsmen In Benue / South-south Governors Are Pursuing Selfish Agenda – Niger Delta Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.