Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Latest Updates On Asari Dokubo Led Bifran Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Updates On Asari Dokubo Led Bifran Government (313 Views)

Whoever Wears This Bifran Rigalia must Looks Like a Native Doctor / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Updates On Asari Dokubo Led Bifran Government by superjab247: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin grin
The enemies of biafra are currently on their last ditch effort to stop Biafra from actualising but they are going to fail.

Just as Berlin commanded by the demon Hitler fell to the Soviets/Americans during ww2,the fall of the evil kingdom called nigerriya would be swifter.

I hereby console all the enemies of biafra currently in pains that they should not drink sniper yet because there is still hope and their hope is slimmer than the size of a bacteria in stopping biafra while the hope of Biafra becoming a nation is as solid as mount everest cheesy

but if you have given up as an enemy of Biafra actualisation,then you can choose the sniper option cool
Re: Latest Updates On Asari Dokubo Led Bifran Government by Olobofife(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Following
Re: Latest Updates On Asari Dokubo Led Bifran Government by superjab247: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
Following
Good,I hope u will follow into the promised Land freed from some nomadic roaming demons as we presently experience in nigeriyya.

(1) (Reply)

The Demystification Of A Regional Political Warlord / Nigerian Code Of Conduct Tribunal Chairman Assaults Citizen In Abuja. Video / Plan For A Nationwide Extermination Of Indigenous People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.