Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) (10844 Views)

The Top 10 Health Management Organizations (hmos) In Nigeria / Health Management Information System - SIITGO / Health Management Without Drugs Or Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Mcwhisky(f): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2021
This is to notify the public about us at Meris Group

We live in a world full of many downs and few ups some of the downs are; shelter, finance, food, health e.t.c you see these things in our immediate society, and we pray for ourselves and even for the government that we would find solution to all these soonest.

ABOUT MERIS GROUP
Meris Group is a private limited company established 2019 by Dr Mrs Daniela Eno, with the dream of changing life financially and health wise.

OUR MISSION
MERIS GROUP we offer world-class training on lifestyle attitude necessary to promote a healthy living and happier life. Today the effect of nutritional factor cut across every segment of the human life, relationship and well-being.

OUR VISION
MERIS GROUP work with client of all size whether you are a startup or a more established company. By providing relevant solution at the most cost-effective method possible.

We are proud of our excellence, success and achievement. We look forward to bringing in new number of NUTRITIONIST/ BUSINESS PARTNERS to share in this vision and mission of the company.
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by senatepresido: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
what is the average pay of a Nutritionist in your company for a Bsc holder?
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Enjaylic: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na forever living products and Co people o.

3 Likes

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Febby2244: 11:32am On May 04, 2021
I know them with nonsense training they are fake people run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by imoh900: 8:39am On May 05, 2021
Febby2244:
I know them with nonsense training they are fake people run for your life

I am there already, just seeing this now..
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by rane06(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
[qplease how did it go?uote author=imoh900 post=101394763]

[/quote]
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by softpee: 8:02am On May 10, 2021
@imoh900 plsbafter d interview tell us wot happnd cos I got an invite bt am skeptical abt dem
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by softpee: 8:03am On May 10, 2021
@imoh900 pls after d interview tell us wot happnd cos I got an invite bt am skeptical abt dem
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Maliyastormy: 1:57pm On May 18, 2021
How'd it go?
No body informed us ooh ,are they scam?
I got a text from them this morning for an interview tomorrow....biko can anyone respond so I know if it's safe to go or not.
This is the text I got:

Based on your online application you have been shortlisted for the position of "NUTRITIONIST", We wish to invite you for an interview Session with the HR TEAM of our organization MERIS GROUP.

Date:Wednesday 19th May, 2021.

Time: 9:00am

Venue: 8, oladoyinbo street beside Eterna filling station Afiz bus stop Ogba, Lagos.

Note: Come with your face mask and Updated CV.

Enquirers call: HR IFEOLUWA
Phone no: 0810.....
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Maliyastormy: 1:58pm On May 18, 2021
imoh900:

How'd it go?
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by luvlyme: 9:59pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=softpee post=[/quote]
Please did u later go for the interview?
Please guys someone Should tell us about the company,I just got a mail from them
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Happiness98(f): 9:11am On May 23, 2021
I got the message too, can anyone enlighten me on what they do please. Are they gnld?
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by dipsy588(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2021
imoh900:

please @imoh900 pls what's the result of your interview at meris group. Are they real and not like gold and co.
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Botanist20: 6:01am On May 28, 2021
Pls anyone that has gone for meris group interview, pls hint us on what happened there... If it is a scam or not... I have an interview invite schedule with them on Monday....
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by VirtueDigest: 10:44am On May 28, 2021
Nigeria-Born Medic, Njideka Udochi, Receives COVID-19 Community Engagement and Response Award in the US

Nigeria-born medical doctor, Njideka Udochi, who is also younger sister to the Director General of WTO, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has bagged an award for COVID-19 Community Engagement and Response in Howard County, Maryland, USA. This award comes shortly after she was recognized as Maryland’s Family Physician of the Year in the United States by the Maryland Academy of Family Physicians.

The award is worth $65,000 and according to Dr. Njideka Udochi, it “could not have come at a better time” than this.

On her Facebook page,  the Nigerian Doctor posted on the acceptance of the award thus:: “The COVID-19 pandemic has heavily impacted families, especially families of color, leading to economic instability, loss of jobs for many parents, isolation for kids and increase in mental health symptoms. Vaccinating our kids is a great strategy to help them return safely to school, increase socialization and mental health issues.

“This week, physicians from the Millennium Health Group and the Central Maryland Vaccine Equity Initiative were involved in educating parents and children at Woodlawn High School in Baltimore, Maryland on the importance of vaccinations.”

Dr. Njideka Udochi plans to use the $65,000 award to help increase access and engagement of children and families of BIPOC to vaccinations across the country. This decision comes in the wake of the CDC’s approval of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine for children aged 12-15 years.

ALSO READ: Njideka: The Little Girl Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Saved from Death

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Botanist20: 10:35pm On May 29, 2021
Any info on this people(meris group)
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by TimRock123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Maliyastormy:
How'd it go?
I got a text from them this morning for an interview tomorrow....biko can anyone respond so I know if it's safe to go or not.
This is the text I got:

Based on your online application you have been shortlisted for the position of "NUTRITIONIST", We wish to invite you for an interview Session with the HR TEAM of our organization MERIS GROUP.

Venue: 8, oladoyinbo street beside Eterna filling station Afiz bus stop Ogba, Lagos.

I'm just seeing this same invitation also, please was it scam
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Sheyiiii: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Just checked them out online, they are listed as one of the fake jobs out there. Be safe people

1 Like

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Iykepeterson(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yes you're right they are among the fake jobs, check the link number 44
https://jobs.famzn.com/fake-job-venues/
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Balogunkb: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
TimRock123:

It's a scam Ooo... They will ask u to pay 40k for franchise and play useless video about the richest people in Nigeria Bla Bla Bla... Imagine a company without any sign post on thier building or any sign to locate where u are going ... They are into neolife products formally GNLD...
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Balogunkb: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Maliyastormy:
How'd it go?
This is the text I got:

It's GNLD.. Don't waste your time and transport money. They will waste your time and money for 3 days.. First day.. Interview with yeye video
Second day... They call it training
Third day... They can it induction. Den they will ask u to pay 40k for franchise.
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Balogunkb: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's GNLD jare... They will ask u to pay 40k for franchise.. And they will also waste your time and transport for 3 days in d name of interview... Yeye people
Maliyastormy:
How'd it go?
This is the text I got:

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Voiceout101(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is to state the obvious fact, that Meris Group is a Health Management Organization, that is saddled with the responsibilities of Managing organization (people) as a form and part of his service, also Recruiting personal and getting them abreast with the current situation and statistics of people's health..
We also, indulge in Business start-up and serve as a platform to helping qualified individuals who seek to be successful in the Health industry through Business start-up.
Some of the position being sourced/sought for includes;
1) Investment Officer
2) Nutritionist
Etc.

Therefore, as the country ushers different wave of challenges accross all frontier, we raise quality people to take these challenges at all fronts.
(Note: Desist from all malicious statement that is directed at impeaching the credibility of the organization). We are a registered Organization with license from CAC to operate, Just a stone throw from us is a Police station. Practising fraudulent activities is against the norms of every legal Business, engaging in Business activities in Nigeria.
The arms of the Law is also stretched to individual for defamation of character, and infringement of People's right of legal operation.
Your Health is the Greatest wealth!!
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by KhemKhem: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2021
I also went for the interview, and currently I'm undergoing training with them, since I don't have an idea how a Nutritionist work and the training is even free. So, to me they are not scam. If you apply and you are invited for an interview you should try and go there to see for yourself before deciding base on what people are saying
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Balogunkb:

It's GNLD.. Don't waste your time and transport money. They will waste your time and money for 3 days.. First day.. Interview with yeye video
Second day... They call it training
Third day... They can it induction. Den they will ask u to pay 40k for franchise.
Voiceout101:
This is to state the obvious fact, that Meris Group is a Health Management Organization, that is saddled with the responsibilities of Managing organization (people) as a form and part of his service, also Recruiting personal and getting them abreast with the current situation and statistics of people's health..
We also, indulge in Business start-up and serve as a platform to helping qualified individuals who seek to be successful in the Health industry through Business start-up.
Some of the position being sourced/sought for includes;
1) Investment Officer
2) Nutritionist
Etc.

Therefore, as the country ushers different wave of challenges accross all frontier, we raise quality people to take these challenges at all fronts.
(Note: Desist from all malicious statement that is directed at impeaching the credibility of the organization). We are a registered Organization with license from CAC to operate, Just a stone throw from us is a Police station. Practising fraudulent activities is against the norms of every legal Business, engaging in Business activities in Nigeria.
The arms of the Law is also stretched to individual for defamation of character, and infringement of People's right of legal operation.
Your Health is the Greatest wealth!!

Some of you miss opportunities because of what you come here online to read. I have found out that people on social media write a lot of unacceptable things online. This organization is a health management organization that offers both cooperate and business side to applicants, as we know that all organization has a cooperate and business sides to it. Some have even said they kidnap people there, all these to soil the name of the company. This company people are bad-naming is a company registered under CAC and it is simply a health management organization, in fact a police station is just a stone throw to it. Well, my advice for you is to visit the place and see for yourself.
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Botanist20:
Pls anyone that has gone for meris group interview, pls hint us on what happened there... If it is a scam or not... I have an interview invite schedule with them on Monday....

Some of you miss opportunities because of what you come here online to read. I have found out that people on social media write a lot of unacceptable things online. This organization is a health management organization that offers both cooperate and business side to applicants, as we know that all organization has a cooperate and business sides to it. Some have even said they kidnap people there, all these to soil the name of the company. This company people are bad-naming is a company registered under CAC and it is simply a health management organization, in fact a police station is just a stone throw to it. Well, my advice for you is to visit the place and see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Botanist20:

Oh yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2021
TimRock123:

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2021
TimRock123:

Iykepeterson:
Yes you're right they are among the fake jobs, check the link number 44
https://jobs.famzn.com/fake-job-venues/

What you just typed now has made some people to miss opportunities. How will you conclude that it is fake just because you saw the address listed on fake jobs, that to me is not even the best way to investigate something, you can't conclude based on one evidence. There is nothing fake about the company,
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Botanist20:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ktj24: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Sheyiiii:
Just checked them out online, they are listed as one of the fake jobs out there. Be safe people

I have found out that people on social media write a lot of unacceptable things online. This organization is a health management organization that offers both cooperate and business side to applicants, as we know that all organization has a cooperate and business sides to it. Some have even said they kidnap people there, all these to soil the name of the company. This company people are bad-naming is a company registered under CAC and it is simply a health management organization, in fact a police station is just a stone throw to it. Well, my advice for you is to visit the place and see for yourself.
Re: Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) by Ogunnubi1: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Meris Group is an health management organization that deals with people health in collaboration with World health organization(WHO) And also scientific adversory board (SAB). We committed in changing people lives health wise and also using the opportunity to employ people and also train them on health majorly. The offer which the organization is giving is having the corporate side and also the business aspect. This organization is recognized by the government, being registered under CAC. We are being awarded and recognized by the police, armed forces.
Because of the insecurity of this country or what is going on right now in Nigeria. Some people are sceptical about where they go to.
Some people use this medium undecided to say all sort of things to meris Group when we our mission is to make people healthy and also to be employed. Well I Know, criticism on social media is normal but don't let that affect you cus some people's don't Know what they want for themselves but u know. So don't let anyone sway u away with negative words. The organization is here to stay and forever be there. U can come and Make your enquiry. I wish you all the best.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Semen Cause Pregnancy? / Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.