Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) (27738 Views)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / Huge Python Killed In Ofoni, Sagbama Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
dumahi:
Good. The first time I'm seeing a traditional ruler embark on such a project. The government should help him so that it will really look like an international market.
but his alaye boys will be collecting taxes na
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Zooposki(f): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
The walls are so thick. Are those bricks?
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by izubext007: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
what is international here?
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Remaining Brown Roof
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
the roofs are already turning brown, why na
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by snipernigga(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
This project is simply a joke, seek that expertise of the igbo traders who are experts in international market business
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by SweetVibe: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
afonjas trying to hide their newly imported Brown roof from Igbos ipobyoot,I heard when the contractor asked the boys to hide the newly acquired brown roof they imported from Ibadan when nairaland la click crew arrived to take pictures
see ehn, the truth be say you no go make heaven.
This I have seen
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11, inaugurated Moremi Multipurpose International Market, Onikoko around March, 2020 saying the market will boost the economic growth of the town, state and the nation at large.

Ooni said that the market was set up at the needed time whereby citizens and people from Diaspora would benefit immensely from it.

According to him, people will be coming from far and near which will bring progress and development to the ancient city of Ile-Ife and the country at large.

I had the privilege of visiting Moremi International Market and I'm glad to tell you that work is ongoing at the moment.

Below are the pictures of MOREMI INTERNATIONAL MARKET, ONIKOKO, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE.

RICH YORUBA ENTREPRENEUR LIKE ADENUGA should help to take this edifice better than what the picture is detailing out.

They can bring in the Chinese to build maginificient buildings instead of a local structure.
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
More Pictures

Is this a market or a poultry?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by happney65: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
What the fuccck is this?

1 Like

Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
sajb:
It's a decent project but this state need more schools

Meanwhile, catch some fun by testing your knowledge here
More School?
As in building? in tertiary, secondary or primary? let's hear you
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
snipernigga:
This project is simply a joke, seek that expertise of the igbo traders who are experts in international market business

I am just ashamed of myself when I saw the picture. They should not have brought this picture online except to ridicule Ife. South West is the least developed region in the South. Apart from Lagos, you cannot compare South West to any region in the South.

The late Ooni of Ife, Okunade Sijuade lamented seriously about the development in South West which he attributed to years of opposition to Federal government and internal tension since Awolowo / Akintola era. I spent last year October till early November at Onitsha visiting Enugu, Imo and Asaba. You cannot tell an IBO man or somebody from PHC or Uyo or Calabar that what is in that picture is an international market. At least, it would be the best market at Ife.

Yorubas have problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
sajb:
It's a decent project but this state need more schools

Meanwhile, catch some fun by testing your knowledge here

You may be right though,but the state has highest number of both public and private schools in Nigeria. You can verify it.
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by gnykelly(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I pray that the money allocated for this project is used judiciously.

Actually, this is a great project.

it should have been a mall. this is outdated
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Belmot(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11, inaugurated Moremi Multipurpose International Market, Onikoko around March, 2020 saying the market will boost the economic growth of the town, state and the nation at large.

Ooni said that the market was set up at the needed time whereby citizens and people from Diaspora would benefit immensely from it.

According to him, people will be coming from far and near which will bring progress and development to the ancient city of Ile-Ife and the country at large.

I had the privilege of visiting Moremi International Market and I'm glad to tell you that work is ongoing at the moment.

Below are the pictures of MOREMI INTERNATIONAL MARKET, ONIKOKO, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE.

Please and please stop adding international. Moremi market simple.
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Alexis11: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
kingsceedon:
This one na Hausa and Yoruba market, this one no dey standard for we the Igbos, any small matter wey happen between them Oga and Slave (Hausas and Yorubas) Our properties and businesses go be their target, any right thinking Igbo person wey invest in this their so called market, do so at His/her RISK

You are slow.

Common tribalistic comment, you can't even learn well.

grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by kingwonder: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
What's international about this?
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Still searching for the international market...
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by potopotoking: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2021
SaintLucia:
Moremi Ajasoro the legend who defeated the Igbo people.
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2021
I hope they have sections for skull miners where they will buy and sale their goods without harassment
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by Solsix(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2021
International get two meaning??
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by misterjosh(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Ooni no try for this one ooo. He should have at least put in half the energy he put in while constructing his resort center. I don't see this attracting any international trade. Ooni can do better than this.
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by zoedew: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Idolatry will not guarantee prosperity! Asides that NSEW IFE NO ROAD IS IN A GOOD SHAPE. Deceit! Always wondered how he drives RR on the terrible roads.
Re: Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

What are these? Cow sheds?! shocked
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland / Glo Closed User Group Free Glo To Glo / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.