Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Igbo People Are Not Jews. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo People Are Not Jews. (814 Views)

A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / See 10 Interesting Facts About Igbo People / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Atleast, the evidence is there, DNA is everything.

The Igbo jews was manufactured by western journalists during the civil war, these journalists saw the suffering of the igbo people during the civil war and then compared it with the jewish persecutions, that is how the igbo jew myth was formed, They were tagged the " jews" of Africa, it was a metaphor, since that day, the igbo people took no rest in telling all people that could hear that they were Jews.

In 2017, a group of isreali researchers came to investigate, they came down to Nigeria, Nnewi Anambra state precisely, to conduct a DNA to willing igbos to confirm their Jewish ancestry. The test was conducted in Ikedife Hospital in otolo Nnewi, Anambra state, to bust your bubbles, that hospital is owned by the former President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife who was also in attendance during the DNA Test. About 124 willing igbo participants took part in the test.

That same year, the researchers led by Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, came back to present the result of the DNA test. The people were happy when they saw him, he presented the results, out of the 124 DNA samples taken, none came out positive, none had any chromosomes or link to jewish ancestors, the news broke their heart. The igbo jews Myth was broken all before their eyes. They threatened and fight but Dna is everything.

The igbos are igbos not jews.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The Igbo jews was manufactured by western journalists during the civil war, these journalists saw the suffering of the igbo people during the civil war and then compared it with the jewish persecutions, that is how the igbo jew myth was formed, They were tagged the " jews" of Africa, it was a metaphor, since that day, the igbo people took no rest in telling all people that could hear that they were Jews.

In 2017, a group of isreali researchers came to investigate, they came down to Nigeria, Nnewi Anambra state precisely, to conduct a DNA to willing igbos to confirm their Jewish ancestry. The test was conducted in Ikedife Hospital in otolo Nnewi, Anambra state, to bust your bubbles, that hospital is owned by the former President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife who was also in attendance during the DNA Test. About 124 willing igbo participants took part in the test.

That same year, the researchers led by Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, came back to present the result of the DNA test. The people were happy when they saw him, he presented the results, out of the 124 DNA samples taken, none came out positive, none had any chromosomes or link to jewish ancestors, the news broke their hear. The igbo jews Myth was broken all before their eyes.

Go and educate yourself.
Igbo amaka

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Mabizeka: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2021
And who asked you
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2021
imhotep:

Go and educate yourself.
Igbo amaka

Cc lzaa

Your book does not mean anything, if you like it should be 1 million pages.

DNA testing is everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2021
There is a pattern here so the earlier people stop commenting on these guy's threads the better.
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by November1857(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Typical fulani muslim from Sahara Africa..

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop deluding yourself
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2021
November1857:
Typical fulani muslim from Sahara Africa..

Atleast, i am proud of my heritage unlike you. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Ardar:
There is a pattern here so the earlier people stop commenting on these guy's threads the better.

Indeed, where is the pattern, guess you are scared of the truth
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
I agree with you, Ndiigbo are not Jews because 'we lived before Adam'-Prof Cathrine Acholonu

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Ojiofor:
I agree with you, Ndiigbo are not Jews because 'we lived before Adam'-Prof Cathrine Acholonu

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by oluwagbenga98327: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
And who asked you
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Pecuman: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am Igbo and I agree.

I am tired of all these Jewbrews trying to make us Jews to feel special. Igbos are already special as it is, our origin communities are aboriginal to Nigeria and we share DNA with the ancestral Khoi-San peoples, same with Ijo and our brethren to the East.

We are not Semites, there is no evidence for that, as the OT has shown, no DNA evidence, no language evidence (Hebrew doesn't have Igbo words, Igbo doesn't have Hebrew words the tribes btw Canaan and Alaigbo don't have Igbo words, only our neighbors down south have Igbo words).

And what about our culture fits into semi-desert culture more than forest?.

Igbos are not Hebrews, Igbo bu Igbo
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pecuman:
I am Igbo and I agree.

I am tired of all these Jewbrews trying to make us Jews to feel special. Igbos are already special as it is, our origin communities are aboriginal to Nigeria and we share DNA with the ancestral Khoi-San peoples, same with Ijo and our brethren to the East.

We are not Semites, there is no evidence for that, as the OT has shown, no DNA evidence, no language evidence (Hebrew doesn't have Igbo words, Igbo doesn't have Hebrew words the tribes btw Canaan and Alaigbo don't have Igbo words, only our neighbors down south have Igbo words).

And what about our culture fits into semi-desert culture more than forest?.

Igbos are not Hebrews, Igbo bu Igbo

thank you, so many daft people are buying into the nonsense of being "jews", whats wrong with being igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by MYZOLE: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by MYZOLE: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That same year, the researchers led by Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, came back to present the result of the DNA test. The people were happy when they saw him, he presented the results, out of the 124 DNA samples taken, none came out positive, none had any chromosomes or link to jewish ancestors, the news broke their heart. The igbo jews Myth was broken all before their eyes. They threatened and fight but Dna is everything.

I am not here to argue if the Igbos are Jews or not.... But it baffles me that its dna test they used to check if the igbo had Jewish ancestry or not....

I must ask.... Is it the dna of the present inhabitants of Israel they used for the test?

I hope you know the present Israel does not represent that of the bible?

Those there came from over Europe after the World War 2 to claim the land.

So, their dna will be more of an European ancestry.

Just like the present day Egyptians are more Arab looking than the dark people that inhabited Egypt in the bible Times
Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
About 124 willing igbo participants took part in the test.

124 gragra igbo high moral grin shattered by the result, they must feel sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
SuperBold:

124 gragra igbo high moral grin shattered by the result, they must feel sad. sad

I read the interview on isrealitimes, one of their leaders threatened those who brought the result of the test, he said who gave them the right to say they are not jews. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by Casham: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2021
It baffles me how low the typical Nigerians' self-esteem is. What is special about been Jewish? The Fulanis are even more Jewish and Semites than the Igbos can ever dream of, but here we are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Are Not Jews. by nsiba: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Casham:
It baffles me how low the typical Nigerians' self-esteem is. What is special about been Jewish? The Fulanis are even more Jewish and Semites than the Igbos can ever dream of, but here we are

Inferiority complex is a disease

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Ruler Of Jukun Race, Aku Uka Of Wukari In Taraba Is Dead / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Monarch / Looking For People To Help Run A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.