Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Rare Opportunity. FOREX, 10 million naira guaranteed on $1000 12 mnth investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rare Opportunity. FOREX, 10 million naira guaranteed on $1000 12 mnth investment (274 Views)

Am Banker I Av Neva Earn 300k In Mnth Until I Joined.......... / Am A Banker I Never Earn Close To 300k In Mnth I Encounter This Buz By Richvick / Rare Opportunity! Investors Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rare Opportunity. FOREX, 10 million naira guaranteed on $1000 12 mnth investment by Lastbusstop: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2021
This will be short and simple we are group of professional forex traders with the aim of making more money for ourselves we choose to give out the exact currency signals we trade to our subscribers, so we decided to start with a maximum number of 20 people only in Nigeria to enable us monitor and manage their trades , yes we can increase subsequently when we hire more resources.

So we only earn when you make profit, a minimum of 10 percent. You only need to open a real account with any trusted broker , when you trade with our signal and make profit you give us our percentage ,we will also monitor your trades to ensure there are no mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Rare Opportunity. FOREX, 10 million naira guaranteed on $1000 12 mnth investment by Lastbusstop: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please this is free ,we only take a 10 percent share of the profits

(1) (Reply)

3k - 10k Guaranteed Daily With PIMS / Yolo Token / I Want To Buy Free Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.