Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Emergency Please Help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emergency Please Help!! (158 Views)

Intelligent Emergency Recheargeable Led Bulbs,light On For 6hrs After Power Cut / Emergency / Loan Needed Urgently for medical emergency (Repayment includes interest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Please Help!! by Cinema4d: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
There's this very good friend of mine he's suffering from chronic halitosis. we are both in the same department in futa..He's tall and very handsome, he has a huge effect on ladies.. ladies drool over this guy, but, they end up hating him cause they say he's snubbish because he has good looks. little did they know he's suffering from a chronic disease which he has been suffering from since he was a child... he said he has never shared this with anyone before. He's obviously depressed, broke. he went to a state hospital in 2018, and he said all they did was to remove one of his teeth after all the stress he went through. he said they were even using him as an experiment to teach the student doing I.T or whatever. since he expected changes but instead it grew worse.
This is not a fabricated or fictional story, I'm telling you what is happening. This guy was crying while narrating this ordeal to me. Thank God for the enforcement of face mask, that's what he uses to cover up, and before you talk about mouth wash, or mint to mask the odour, It doesn't work after few minutes. He said he has been embarrassed on so many occasions that's why he's now always quiet, in which I learnt that not every body with mouth odour doesn't brush, or smokes. So please help in any way you can. He's currently broke and tired of his life..

(1) (Reply)

Review On Affiliate Marketing - Why Many People Fail! / *Important Information For Business Owners!!!* / Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.