Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Business Almost Collapsing, Need Some Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Almost Collapsing, Need Some Funds (161 Views)

I Need Some Help Please / Collapsing Oil Prices: Peterside Faults Cbn’s Policies, Shuns Apex Bank’s Forum / How My Business Almost Closed Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Almost Collapsing, Need Some Funds by Perfectman91: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please friends I am into mini importation and import a certain product which I wouldn't want to mention on here, truth is business is really lucrative as whenever i buy goods I get double of the amount in a week or two after sales. Challenge now is that I need money to support this business as it is on the verge of collapsing due to lack of finance, I'm calling on good willing members of this forum to spare me about 50 to 100,000 so as to support this business and I'll pay back with interest in a month or less.
Re: Business Almost Collapsing, Need Some Funds by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Perfectman91:
Please friends I am into mini importation and import a certain product which I wouldn't want to mention on here, truth is business is really lucrative as whenever i buy goods I get double of the amount in a week or two after sales. Challenge now is that I need money to support this business as it is on the verge of collapsing due to lack of finance, I'm calling on good willing members of this forum to spare me about 50 to 100,000 so as to support this business and I'll pay back with interest in a month or less.
this is not the place for this..besides u did put up a proper proposal
Re: Business Almost Collapsing, Need Some Funds by Perfectman91: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
this is not the place for this..besides u did put up a proper proposal

Please enlighten me on how best I can do this

(1) (Reply)

Your Trusted Fund Exchanger At High Rate / Nigeria’s First Vitamin Water Omnia Enters Market - #omniavitaminwater / Zimbabwe's Restriction On Mobile Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.