Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Woman In Girlfriend’s House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Woman In Girlfriend’s House (619 Views)

Pastor Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (video) / ‘I Don’t Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend’ – American Actress, Keke Palmer / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Woman In Girlfriend’s House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
An unidentified man has been caught red-handed sleeping with another woman in his girlfriend’s house.

In the video recorded live on Facebook, the man and the lady he was sleeping with were seen wearing their outfits as his girlfriend spoke in the background.

The distraught lady was heard saying that why she didn’t attack the woman she caught with her boyfriend was because she doesn’t know her. She also made remarks of them having sex on the floor with her blanket.

(watch video)
https://www.vivsco.com/2021/03/man-caught-red-handed-sleeping-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dora Painting, Woman Explains How Ladies Should F*ck Their Man Better (video) / Wise Words From Burnaboy's Mum, Bose Ogulu. / Cha Cha eka release her stunning pregnant pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.