Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress (384 Views)

My UI/UX Design Collection / Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course / Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by SpaceTime: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Which one is faster to learn and will land you gigs or a full time job quicker?
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by qtguru(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
SpaceTime:
Which one is faster to learn and will land you gigs or a full time job quicker?

You can't separate them
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by SpaceTime: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
qtguru:

You can't separate them

They are different fields so they can be separated.
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by qtguru(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
SpaceTime:

They are different fields so they can be separated.

Yeah but WordPress Development ultimately lands you in Theme Designer which requires UX
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by SpaceTime: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
qtguru:

Yeah but WordPress Development ultimately lands you in Theme Designer which requires UX

So which one should one go for first?
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by qtguru(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
lol both because the client expects a WordPress theme with good UX to land any job, market is tough , learn something like Figma and Adobe XD you will go the long way and look at Dribbble pages. That is the standard now
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by Karleb(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
qtguru:
lol both because the client expects a WordPress theme with good UX to land any job, market is tough , learn something like Figma and Adobe XD you will go the long way and look at Dribbble pages. That is the standard now

Personally, with a website like frontend mentor and the likes, don't you think he should just focus on how to code rather than learning to draw?
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by qtguru(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Karleb:

Personally, with a website like frontend mentor and the likes, don't you think he should just focus on how to code rather than learning to draw?

I mean long run, but Wordpress is enough
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by SpaceTime: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Karleb:

I see countless UI/UX jobs daily that do not require any knowledge of WordPress.
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by Karleb(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
SpaceTime:

I see countless UI/UX jobs daily that do not require any knowledge of WordPress.

UI/UX and WordPress are mutually exclusive.

Try to Google what WordPress actually is to understand this.
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by qtguru(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
To me, the reason why I pit them together is because most WordPress Developer that earn the most are often the Theme Designer, which UX is a major part of,
Re: UI/UX Design Versus Wordpress by SpaceTime: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2021
Karleb:

UI/UX and WordPress are mutually exclusive.

Try to Google what WordPress actually is to understand this.

Okay, I will.

(1) (Reply)

Google Reduces Play Store Fees For Android App Developers / Facecam Recorder On Windows And Mac Computer / How do You Find Specialized Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.