Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Your Kayanmata Won’t Save Your Marriage When I’m Ready With You – Cross Dresser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Kayanmata Won’t Save Your Marriage When I’m Ready With You – Cross Dresser (271 Views)

“my Boyfriend Have Sex With Me When I’m On My Period” – Actress Monalisa Stephen / Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him / Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Kayanmata Won’t Save Your Marriage When I’m Ready With You – Cross Dresser by Cindyada13: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Your Kayanmata Won’t Save Your Marriage When I’m Ready With You – Upcoming Cross Dresser, Nsogbudii Warns Jaruma (Video)

Cross dresser, Nsogbudii has dropped a shade for aphrodisiac entrepreneur Jaruma over her comment about people like him.

Recall that Jaruma had accused cross dressers of being the cause of the high rate of divorce witnessed in the country.

In a video he shared, Nsogbudii stated that he doesn’t drag people’s husbands but warned Jaruma to be careful of what she says. He added that if he comes for her, she won’t be able to save her marriage even with the aphrodisiac she sells.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hwZKZ59EOU

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: 10 Times DJ Cuppy Shocked Nigerians! / Fan Writes An Open Letter To Wizkid About His Music Career - READ DETAILS / “live Your Life, Run Am Your Way, Don't Listen To What They Say” - Ric Hassani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.