Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) (33312 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Kestolove(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biafra people
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by salford1: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is bad - Just for doing his job.
In the abroad, these NEPA guys we harass everytime in Nigeria make nothing less than $135,000 per year. Only if this guy can japa. Their skills are in demand.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

Neither of us are docs but we both know the answer to your question.
drop your mail
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by salford1: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

After it bringing light for 3 good months in my area they decided to share bills today .This is what's gonna happen in Owerri too!

And the bill they brought today is this March!

The guys circulating the bills when we ask they why Bring March bill when today is 16th they just keep laughing.

Do you know that they are also getting the same bills as you. They don't get a free pass just because they work for the power company.

Na the executives of the power company and government people should direct their aggressive energy to, and not these technicians who are no different from the masses.

1 Like

Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by heendrix(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
FBIBOT:
Distribute prepaid meter you won't hear just endangering lives of your staffs.... This isn't the way to go tho

Forget o guys dey hustle on prepaid meter o. Ion know how Paul nigga nextdoor dey do hin own he recharge just 1k and stop the meter from reading n can continue using light for months. until Nepa catch am, later got himself bailed tho thank God i no just dey tha day

koko of my tory be say we cant still keep Nepa off street
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Whois(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bad belle u think u know but u know nothing. Do u know the area happen to be where michael okpara federal university of agriculture Is located so the customer could be a non indigene or a student. With the things in your head u will end up like wakili your terrorist mentor if u don't go for mental health check

thebosstrevor1:
The work of one of the members of the terrorist group called Ipob.

They are always frustrated and prone to anger
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by heendrix(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Customer from hell. That matchet cut was actually meant for Buhari and his minister for power but because they were not available he doled it out on the person that came to represent him sad

Lmao
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
salford1:

Do you know that they are also getting the same bills as you. They don't get a free pass just because they work for the power company.

Na the executives of the power company and government people should direct their aggressive energy to, and not these technicians who are no different from the masses.

What is my concern if they're getting the same bill as me. People will always attack the staff they see. And majority of them circulating the bill should know it's a very risky job,alot of them are so insulting, arrogant and disrespectful
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
this picture is more than graphic !
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is evil.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by ghettochild(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
onthehill:
EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer (Graphic Photo)

https://twitter.com/enugudisco/status/1371844868792856584?s=20
This guy arm don go so..
The company he worked for will now abandon him or give him so called small change..
Ao ni ri akoba adaba o
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
thats what happens when you refuse to bring prepaid meters just because of greed! Nigeria is a mess........ Everyone should disconnect NEPA light until they give prepaid meters. say no to extimated billing... will MTN staff be attacked like this? No. because you buy recharge card as you use.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
the assault is not necessary, but NEPA should upgrade, this is 2021
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
OP put graphics please. On a serious note who carried out the attack should be arrested and for the electricity companies the rate of crazy estimated bills is very bad too. They should be honest and let then install card meters.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by salford1: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:
thats what happens when you refuse to bring prepaid meters just because of greed! Nigeria is a mess........ Everyone should disconnect NEPA light until they give prepaid meters. say no to extimated billing... will MTN staff be attacked like this? No. because you buy recharge card as you use.
As if Nigerians wouldn't by-pass the prepaid meters by paying Chinedu the electrician lol. Prepaid would only work in a descent country or a descent neighborhood within Nigeria.
Nonetheless, it's a step in the right direction. Hopefully one day, Nigerians would have sense.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Damn niggarr ... That's too bad Men no get joy for NEPA people oo
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
salford1:

As if Nigerians would by pass the prepaid meters by paying Chinedu the electrician lol. Prepaid would only work in a descent country or a descent neighborhood within Nigeria.
can you bypass MTN? prepaid meters works with a sever, it notifies the company once you alter it and they will come and arrest you immediately. Ask anybody in the UK. its better you remain in darkness than alter it. the real prepaid meter is sever controlled and these distribution companies know this. just that they gain and milk nigerians through estimated billing. the problem started when the company was sold to various politicians instead of foreign investors who would have bring the right technology to reposition it, just like MTN came and revolutionize communication.

1 Like

Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
LordErrk:

Some screws, tendon, nerve and muscle reconnection, and the hand is ready to be used in a few months

That injury will take like 4 to 6 months, healing for screws no be here oooo
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Draslo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
drop your mail
fadipejd@yahoo.com
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Prinzerique: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
remaining the EEDC Officials in Afikpo. this is 14 years now no light.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Kingspin(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
The danger of estimated bills.

I feel for this guys sometimes because they are exposed to these type of situations by angry customers.

But they don't deserve to be attacked being a mere massager.
As those frustrating Nigerians with crazy bills are in big offices.

I feel for the young man

2 Likes

Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by favour32(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
RedSquid:
Jesus. I'm sure the perpetrator will say it's the devil.

I hear by call on the governor and the state officials of that state to have that man tried for attempted murder and sentenced to 20 years in prison without option of bail.

The perpetrator is unfit to live in a civilized society and must not be allowed to dwell amongst humans freely.
How dem go sentence 20 years wey 30 years or 40 years dey?
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Buksaylor: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
onthehill:
EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer (Graphic Photo)

https://twitter.com/enugudisco/status/1371844868792856584?s=20

Criminals with ladders...
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by salford1: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:

can you bypass MTN? prepaid meters works with a sever, it notifies the company once you alter it and they will come and arrest you immediately. Ask anybody in the UK. its better you remain in darkness than alter it. the real prepaid meter is sever controlled and these distribution companies know this. just that they gain and milk nigerians through estimated billing. the problem started when the company was sold to various politicians instead of foreign investors who would have bring the right technology to reposition it, just like MTN came and revolutionize communication.
MTN is wireless. Electricity is wired. The meter being server controled doesn't mean it can't be paralleled.
Majority of nigerians don't like enforcement and would resist. I remember all the welders wey dey my area that year. I no longer live in the UK, but in Canada, we all use wired meters, and people dare not steal electricity.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by sureboykris(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sometimes EEDC staff act stvpid. If you notice a customer is aggressive, leave.. Go back to the office and report.
You don't own the company. Sometimes they want to play God
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by salford1: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kingspin:
The danger of estimated bills.

I feel for this guys sometimes because they are exposed to these type of situations by angry customers.

But they don't deserve to be attacked being a mere massager.
As those frustrating Nigerians with crazy bills are in big offices.

I feel for the young man
Same thing I thought. The young man is just trying to make ends meet on his low wage job. I hope he makes it out alive of this ordeal.

Interestingly, bills are also estimated in advanced countries too. At the end of the year, we get a credit or debit account statement.
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by RedSquid: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
favour32:

How dem go sentence 20 years wey 30 years or 40 years dey?

E tire me
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by Duplexxx: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nawa o
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by edoairways: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[b[s]]The work of one of the members of the terrorist group called Ipob.

They are always frustrated and prone to anger [/b][/s]
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by ubee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
I'm no DOCTOR, but you know this is not a part of the world where you see brilliant feats in medical practice across different sorts of trauma in emergencies. The guys arm will almost certainly be amputated.
Neddstark:
Damn it. Real graphic. Doctors in the house, can this injury heal?
Re: EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) by John4B: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
wahala be like church project, e no dey finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Derikoma Is Dead! Naval Officer Found Dead In His Apartment In Kaduna / EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Pastor Brutalizes Woman For Leaving His Church In Ogun (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.