Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

MESSI Or RONALDO - Who Is Truly The BEST? From Narialands Perspective - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MESSI Or RONALDO - Who Is Truly The BEST? From Narialands Perspective (177 Views)

Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) / No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MESSI Or RONALDO - Who Is Truly The BEST? From Narialands Perspective by SUNDAYSIO(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
I was wandering who's the best between Messi and Ronaldo.

I am a fan of Messi and as a fan I can't say who maybe the best.

Ronaldo was competing with Messi since his arrival to Spain.

Before he left Real madrid, even me, were not watching Serie A. But again when he left Real Madrid, a big opponent for Barca is no longer Real Madrid but Juventus.

For Real Madrid fans, I can't understand because he was a great player for their club.

For now every Barca fan is watching Serie A and supporting every Serie A team except Juventus instead of supporting Barca.

Again after Barca 4:1 defect in Champion league first leg to PSG, we Barca fan are more interesting to see that Juventus didn't make it after they lost 2:1 in the first leg.

And after Juventus was eliminated from Champion last week all the Barca fan in my area are happy.

And same thing happened in the last WORLD CUP when both Messi and Ronaldo are eliminated on the same round.

Please!
Just Asking?

Why every Barca fan heat Ronaldo and same with Real Madrid on Messi?

NOW WHO IS THE BEST AMONG THEM?

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of The Day 18.03.2021 (ac Milan Vs. Manchester United) / Make Profit Daily From Sport Betting / Luis Suarez Set To Leave Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.