Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos (888 Views)

Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by Helenawilliam(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Meet Mr. Bob Okey Okoroji, a Lagos-based constitutional lawyer, who has not not given up on his quest to govern Lagos State.

According to him, he is eminently qualified and can do better than the governors the state has produced so far.

Mr Okoye Okoroji who sought to govern the state twice, in 2011 and 2015 under the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, said he was encouraged to do so because he thinks he has what it takes to deliver.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Times, Okoroji argued that his ethnic origin should not be a factor, noting that as one who has lived in Lagos for about four decades, he is a complete Lagosian who can aspire to any position.

WHY LAGOS?

“I have always said it, and I will say it again, that I am still interested in governing Lagos,” Okoroji said. “And at any time I’ll make my attentions known. See, I have what it takes to take Lagos to the next level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sai Okoroji. grin
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by Sirjamo: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Joker
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by flokii: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
He should go back to his home state and govern his people not Yorubas.. atohunrinwa jati jati

Migrants and refugees have no business dragging politics with natives, but this overzealous refugee from the East thinks Yorubas are f00ls like he is.
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by wwwihy: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Op , 2023 is two years away.....is it not good to talk about this year 2021....There is election this year in Anambra.... Ndigbo needs be patriotic for once

Let Yoruba or Ijaw or Hausa or Benin man becomes democratically elected Governor of Anambra State in 2021 he can come and contest in 2023

Are we not preaching Unity. I proposed that Anambra people should surrender this year governorship election to Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Anioma , Benin, Urhobo etc to contest?

That will be a patriotic move by Ndigbo
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by warripekin(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Dreamers never wake up to reality.
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by Monogamy: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Has he given up about his home state?
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yoruba should support him. In return he would help deliver them from tinubu thif, thif, see His eyes, he's must be s strong man
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by ChimaAdeoye: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Helenawilliam:
Meet Mr. Bob Okey Okoroji, a Lagos-based constitutional lawyer, who has not not given up on his quest to govern Lagos State.

According to him, he is eminently qualified and can do better than the governors the state has produced so far.

Mr Okoye Okoroji who sought to govern the state twice, in 2011 and 2015 under the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, said he was encouraged to do so because he thinks he has what it takes to deliver.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Times, Okoroji argued that his ethnic origin should not be a factor, noting that as one who has lived in Lagos for about four decades, he is a complete Lagosian who can aspire to any position.

WHY LAGOS?

“I have always said it, and I will say it again, that I am still interested in governing Lagos,” Okoroji said. “And at any time I’ll make my attentions known. See, I have what it takes to take Lagos to the next level.

Not just that he is NOT bold but a silly scallywag, he is very UGLY! grin grin grin grin

See lagosian! grin grin grin

Not only lagosian, but abiasian! grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by Susu888(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Funny people dem okoro's

Re: Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos by StreetFight: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
flokii:
He should go back to his home state and govern his people not Yorubas.. atohunrinwa jati jati

Migrants and refugees have no business dragging politics with natives, but this overzealous refugee from the East thinks Yorubas are f00ls like he is.

Let him develop Lagos nah. He and his brothers developed Shanghai, Miami, Bombay, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Ouagadougou using hard drugs but they are unable to develop their erosion ravaged zone.

Useless drug pusher, human trafficker and fake drug manufacturer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blaise Campaore To Stand Trial For The Murder Of Thomas Sankara / Nnamdi Kanu reacts to FG Twitter BAN / VIDEO: Unknown Gunmen In A Gun Battle With Police In Owerri- Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.