Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor (49561 Views)

Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Hushbingo: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99952483:

May God give your father and mother more beautiful years to enjoy the fruits of their labour on you and your siblings.

We won't say more than the below to you......

Enemy of democracy... It's time we stop giving this nuisance the attention he is seeking for..

Buhati is next.... Chew on that
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Hushbingo:

Enemy of democracy... It's time we stop giving this nuisance the attention he is seeking for..
HushBingo, dem born u well make u no quote MANNA for one day?
Lailai, u no fit survive without quoting your Madam oga under 2 hours.
Now Chew on that grin

Manna, keep dey pepper dem eyes I beg una.
E dey sweet my belle grin

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by sameks08(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2021
juju don xpire I de my ous so don't bad mouth me
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by zoedew: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2021
I do not recall FRSC arresting and prosecuting one before.
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by emezuo17: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Watch how Afonja Christian and IPOB terrorists will celebrate this
. Nobody is celebrating anything, he was good at his job and this loss is a national one, you want to deliberately derail the thread, go back to sleep, I know you are jobless.
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Chirowman(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by EgunMogaji2: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99953270:

Baba Agbalagba.......
Iba re ooooo

Gertrude is so beautiful kiss

Thank you. She’ll become a Nigerian citizen in a few months.

Here we are meeting a Nairalander in San Diego. We did a two hour round tip.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you. She’ll become a Nigerian citizen in a few months.

Here we are meeting a Nairalander in San Diego. We did a two hour round tip.
Oh, that is beautiful egbon.
Still in IB right or S.Diego?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by thatigboman: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Mama ibo, speak in the language we understand if you ain't a Hypocrite. it's becoming an unbecoming of you with this your accent
she said that buhari took tribalism up to outrider. and then an igbo proverb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by thatigboman: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
mechanics:
But President Buhari didn't travel to Enugu, so how comes the accident happened, did he later changed his mind to travel?
the news says kogi governor. means the guy was riding for kogi governor
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Hushbingo: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

HushBingo, dem born u well make u no quote MANNA for one day?
Lailai, u no fit survive without quoting your Madam oga under 2 hours.
Now Chew on that grin

Manna, keep dey pepper dem eyes I beg una.
E dey sweet my belle grin
Using two Monika... Everybody knows you're the same person...
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Rapture4real(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
A message to Buhari that nothing lasts forever! You can be a king today, and you get dethroned- Ask Sanusi

You can be a president today feeling funky, and tomorrow you become nothing- Ask Jonathan.

You can be a Tyrannos today, and nothing tomorrow.

Don't ask Jonathan because he is still useful and profitable to the nation and Africa. Ask IBB
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by EgunMogaji2: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99953833:

Oh, that is beautiful egbon.
Still in IB right or S.Diego?

Alhamdulilahi, I retired to Ibadan three years ago. I’m here enjoying the “change” grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Ekpekaycee: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Police should have arrested him since for doing that on the highway. How could FRSC condone such rascality in the name of presidential outrider.
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Alhamdulilahi, I retired to Ibadan three years ago. I’m here enjoying the “change” grin
Oluwaseun.
North, East, West or South, No place like home.
Let's continue to believe in our nation o, we have no other place we can call our own.
Dem don destroy the foundations before you come back home, as you know personally.
Things can only get better.
Nigeria go better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

......and Insha Allahu......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by haulagehandlers(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
A message to Buhari that nothing lasts forever! You can be a king today, and you get dethroned- Ask Sanusi

You can be a president today feeling funky, and tomorrow you become nothing- Ask Jonathan.

You can be a Tyrannos today, and nothing tomorrow.
. JONATHAN IS SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE IN THEIR LIFETIME AN EX PRESIDENT
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by mechanics(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2021
thatigboman:
the news says kogi governor. means the guy was riding for kogi governor
Hmmmm, how comes he was riding for the governor, when he ought to ride for the president?
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by SouthSouth1914: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2021
haulagehandlers:
. JONATHAN IS SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE IN THEIR LIFETIME AN EX PRESIDENT

You got me twisted! I meant, he already moved on..
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by SouthSouth1914: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Rapture4real:

Don't ask Jonathan because he is still useful and profitable to the nation and Africa. Ask IBB

I understand, I meant he can’t be referred to as a president he already moved on..
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by EgunMogaji2: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99954461:

Oluwaseun.
North, East, West or South, No place like home.
Let's continue to believe in our nation o, we have no other place we can call our own.
Dem don destroy the foundations before you come back home, as you know personally.
Things can only get better.
Nigeria go better.

When I bought this land it was a forest. Three years later as we work on my estate a #BuhariTrain is seen passing by from Moniya to Lagos.

#NigeriaIsDeveloping

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

When I bought this land it was a forest. Three years later as we work on my estate a #BuhariTrain is seen passing by from Moniya to Lagos.

#NigeriaIsDeveloping
That was a very good shot there. wink
Yes, we believe Nigeria is developing infrastructure-wise and others.
That is a huge and fast development under 3 years.
Slow and steady, we will get there as a nation.
Where some see lack, we see progress.

May the Almighty Allah That started this project for you complete it also.
It will end in praise.
Have a nice day ahead brotherly.
Keep being positive.
Stay Blessed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by JuniorEmmanuel: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Baba God, do am again

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by faceland: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2021
What a foooqin county... So you too don go?!
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2021
one terrorist dead , and many more to go .
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Oizee(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmmm, how comes he was riding for the governor, when he ought to ride for the president?
ah no even understand again, I read it now that the man died almost four years ago
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by whitelightning: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2021
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/16/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-outrider-dies-road-accident-involving-kogi-governor-yahaya-bellos

what I don't understand is this:
1. Did the kogi state governor's convoy kill him, or
2. He was on loan from Buhari to the governor.
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by haulagehandlers(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You got me twisted! I meant, he already moved on..
non problemo
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by faceland: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Watch how Afonja Christian and IPOB terrorists will celebrate this

I pity any Yoruba Muslim that is promoting religion crisis because the Northern Muslims sees you as infidels too. Keep promoting divide, you would discover when it's too late. Ask your brothers who have witness religion crisis in places like Kano.
Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Plut01: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2021

The few that know something about Buhari are being tactically taken down by the Cabal before 2023 will come.

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by Plut01: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2021
faceland:

I pity any Yoruba Muslim that is promoting religion crisis because the Northern Muslims sees you as infidels too. Keep promoting divide, you would discover when it's too late. Ask your brothers who have witness religion crisis in places like Kano.

The Dolt you quoted is a Fulani boy. They are many on this platform disguising as Yoruba and Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor by faceland: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2021
mechanics:
But President Buhari didn't travel to Enugu, so how comes the accident happened, did he later changed his mind to travel?

The governor was probably coming from Enugu and branch Abuja. Only God knows what happened. The report say he died in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.