Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) (41269 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Hold Dinner Reception (Photos) / Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Emmadoc: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:

The Moderators Of This Site Should Be Insulted Or Fired.

Did You Know That Some Posts You Bring To Front page Encourages Vulnerable Boys To Masturbate?

The Other Day You Showed Us On Front Page The toilet Dj cuppy uses And Her Pink Toilet Paper. I Think You Guys Are Mad, i Cant Sweeten It

Exactly, when you post reasonable contents on the forum, the mods will turn a blind eye to it. But some useless threads kept making it to front page. They mods are bias.

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Queenslander:
beautiful and smart ❤️ She's absolutely gorgeous though!!
say the truth na, at least for one's
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by prodev9993: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Looks good

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Cynocefaal: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
When she buy Range Rover make nobody come ask how many movie she act o

The wages of sin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by KingZaddy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Emmadoc:

Exactly, when you post reasonable contents on the forum, the mods will turn a blind eye to it. But some useless threads kept making it to front page. They mods are bias.
all I See Is Insensitivity, they Need Help
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
I think we are forcing this women to wear clothes. they should just go ahead and get naked already.

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Somebody said 98℅ of Imo girls are ..........

educated and industrious.

evil people
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Likee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Cooldiipo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
sad
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Somebody said 98℅ of Imo girls are wh0res who would fvck you for indomie superpack and #400.
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Killermamba: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gofwane:
Alexreports and beauty pageant. I heard you hosted this one too

Hahaha hahahaha why not just buy keke instead of that car
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Manbryto(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Someone shows cleavage and that became a news. Nigeria.is indeed finished
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
B4 u know it , they will marry politician and when it goes down the drain , they will act like they were never into runs....if u were not, how did u meet them ??

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Advertising her wares
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Baby na fine girl u be. I know she’ll be on dis NL, hola make we reason jaré. After Christmas is Boxing Day. cool

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
4tomandchi:
Vanity upon vanity!!!

Yansh wey big pass this one don decay for ground if I lie make she ask Jezebel.

Lol,,,, tell me more about Jezebel's look angry
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by vioment: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
This one na hunter featuring op.
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
End time Girls their own nor pass breast and yansh, nothing in their head.

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ....

That position nor dey too sweet
Na second picture position dey sweet pass You go mount her from the back
Nah mountain of fire!
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Ayo2004: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Queenslander:
beautiful and smart ❤️
She's absolutely gorgeous though!!
On top that amount of make up and camera?
Even Oshiomole fit fine pass Ronaldo sef grin

She no too get hips but I fit manage her as side chick when my babe dey form hard guy
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Na second picture position dey sweet pass
You go mount her from the back

Your hell fire go sweet well well

2 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Where is ffk??
Ibo people don get another fresh one ready for you. Come get it. grin grin grin
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by winner37(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
pls tell her to wear bra and have those pictures taken again ...... fallen breast , flat bumbum , smelling pussy ..
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Dikachi12: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
OMG grin grin grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Na second picture position dey sweet pass
You go mount her from the back
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by sam564: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
pls who is she?
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
stealmatic:

say the truth na, at least for one's
once!! You talk too much!!

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Excuse me madam.
What is all these!

Don't make me angry with all your "extral marital affairs" that you expose like Dat. And you are even saying it's all by the grace of God.

All by the Grace of God for what? For all the extra terrestrial mellons that I am seeing. That are powerful enough to blind an innocent eye.

You are a very courageous demon grin

Be very careful.
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mansion and range loading

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by bibelo: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
marketing strategy...........
alhajis, senators, honourables, governors,yahoo boys come and buy her range and house and disguise as fans

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Killermamba:

Hahaha hahahaha why not just buy keke instead of that car
Nigeria don hard for everybody. But life must go on grin
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 / I Am 21. Stop Calling Me "Ma" - Bbnaija's Angel Smith Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.